Feb 23 2013
By: CV-EL_Zombinator Lombax Warrior 115 posts

Who wants Lou to join the royale?

3 replies 108 views Edited Feb 23, 2013

For those that don't know who im talking about, im talking about Lou from the Guitar Hero series. Hes the final boss you play against in Guitar Hero 3 Legends of Rock (The Devil if you dont remember.) He'd be A very powerful and diffrent character to play as. and A much needed character for DLC or A sequel game. All-stars has A few too many good guy human characters that use guns. Lou is A bad guy who technically isn't human and can use his Guitar, superhuman abilities and ways of rock n roll to fight people.For his supers his level 1 could be where he strums the guitar and it creates A pit in front of him, any character in its way gets sucked in and KO'd his level 2 would be where the souls of the rock n roll legends hes taken control of spawn from his guitar and attack the other characters kind of like Sir Daniels level 2. His level 3 should be where he plays the guitar solo from his boss song and when he does, hes surrounded by fire and lighting goes flying you get KOd if you get struck. Anyone intrested

Juliet Starling for All-Stars (I'm not A brony)
Message 1 of 4 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Re: Who wants Lou to join the royale?

Feb 23, 2013

No thank you.

Message 2 of 4 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I would prefer him to come with Hou Loa Gate / Fat Princess stage and he is the hazzard....you know when h rides out of the gate lol good times stealing that dudes horse lol

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 3 of 4 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Feb 23, 2013

From someone who was a HUGE Guitar Hero nerd who could play any song on expert no matter what, I think that's a terrible idea.

Message 4 of 4 (65 Views)
0 Likes