Oct 24 2012
By: kupomogli Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

Who thinks the patch made the beta worse?

8 replies 348 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

I rarely ever had problems where it chose different characters.  Sure it happened, but rarely.  Now, it's ALWAYS screwing up and giving me different characters than what I choose. 

Also.  I just got into a match that seemed like they were 3v1 but was a four player match.  The three characters couldn't damage each other, but could damage me.  One was already dropped out at the beginning of the match but no one else could damage him aside from me.  There was no lag, it's just that I could hurt all of them and they could only hurt me, except it wasn't 2v2, it was free for all, so that still gave them a disadvantage since they didn't get to add their points together.

The game isn't actually done, that's why they delayed it.  It's probably finished with content and the review copy has been sent out, but they're probably still working on fixing all the bugs.  They need to work a bit harder and not make patches that make the game work worse than it was working.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (348 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Who thinks the patch made the beta worse?

Oct 24, 2012

Wow, a team bug?

The only thing I got, for now is the character changer bug... I think it happens when the connection to a game takes longer then it should... in other words, it changes current game it is connecting to.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1513 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I played a couple hours into the new update with a friend online, and I rarely had ANY bugs, except for rage quitters and a few disconnects. I didn't have a character select problem, or that 3v1 scenario (I did have one BEFORE the update). So yea....maybe they'll release another patch but I highly doubt it

photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (326 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I thought I was the only one who thought this new beta was worse

Especially Sweet Tooth...dear god what have they done to you Sweet Tooth...

and Sly too! He's been nerfed while Kratos is still op as hell

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (294 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Oct 24, 2012
Ok stop **bleep** have been going on this the blocking is an issue sly dear god no one can use sly cause he has no block witch is sad but to avoid 3 lvl super but the atacks are weak! Sweat tooth I dear use him he's to diffucult for anyone to use and I might add fat prirencess not even good kratos gets u like sonic would do a friken homing atack and dear good radac is hard to kill beside the fight people cheat using him cause they keep aim long range I haven't seen an evade by anyone or a block that stands long enough or a grab only by kratos wth
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 24, 2012

this errors happen to me all the time i get 1 good match every 10 or so this online needs srs fixes

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Oct 24, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

this errors happen to me all the time i get 1 good match every 10 or so this online needs srs fixes

i have been playing about 2 hours after patch and i have entered matches with the wrong characters about 4 times. In 1 match i was Kratos and had a lvl 3 and used it but nothing happend, i was pressing the **bleep** out of my R2 button 4 about 30 seconds all while i was loosing AP and when it finaly activated a radec had just killed the other 2 players with his lvl 2 and they didnt come back 4 ages, so i ended up killing the radec twice, then the match ended. I came in second but would have definetly won if not for those bugs.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Oct 24, 2012

I've been pretty bug free and I get into matches right away. Besides Radec and Kratos being slightly overpowered (Slightly) and Sweet Tooth needed a bit faster AP Gain, I've had no problems with the beta. I'm able to win as everyone including Sweet Tooth so balancing just needs to be tweaked a little. 

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Ok **bleep** why did it took almost entire match for me to come back n why the hell did radic was with only with a gun but no radix n why the **bleep** did anyone keep escaping my combo with paparapa serously I was kicking **bleep** then all of a sudden I started getting my ask kik with out know cause my conntion with host started droping up n down
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (53 Views)
0 Likes