Highlighted
Sep 03 2012
By: Iceman_Nightmare Lombax Warrior 227 posts

Who thinks Noctis should be in?

[ Edited ]
14 replies 271 views Edited Sep 3, 2012

I think Noctis Lucis Caelum should be in this game, since its a PlayStation exclusive game. The game is not coming out until 2013, but it will be nice to have him in at release. The trailer shows he has alot of awesome move set that could easily make him one of the coolest character in the game. I know some of you will disagree, since his game is not even out yet, but maybe they can also release him later on as a DLC when his game is out.  Raiden is in the game, and his game will be out after PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale is released. PSABR is released in 2012, Metal Gear Solid Rising is released in early 2013. 

What do you guys think?

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Message 1 of 15 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
841 posts

Re: Who thinks Noctis should be in?

Sep 3, 2012
I can just imagine it: "Another advertisement character!"

I wouldn't mind him (I actually think he'd be better than Cloud gameplay-wise), but a lot of people want Cloud because of nostalgia. Also, the fate of Versus-XIII is questionable, I thought. Isn't there a chance that it might not even come out?

The simple fact that he is new would damage his chances, though. Sure, he will be PS-Exclusive while Cloud never will be, but people already have memories with Cloud. I'd be surprised if he got more love than hate (Before people see a moveset, of course).
Message 2 of 15 (258 Views)
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Sep 3, 2012

He wont be in till versus 13 comes out... so basically never lmao.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 3 of 15 (249 Views)
Splicer
74 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Well the thing with Raiden is he HAS been in previous MGS games, and his new game is really just his Guns of the Patriots version. Since Noctis hasn't even been released at all, and there are many more requested characters from FF, it wouldn't really be right.

Message 4 of 15 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Sep 3, 2012

His game will be a PS3 exclusive,and this game also reflects PlayStation's future,so he would be an awesome character,but I doubt that Square Enix would allow SuperBot to add him in the main roster.Maybe later on as a DLC character when his game is closer to release or if he has a trailer of him in combat beforehand.

Message 5 of 15 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I doubt Square would let Superbot put him in. They didn't put Lightning in the first Dissidia because they didn't want her moves to be revealed early, so I am guessing the same Noctis.

Message 6 of 15 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Versus will come out in 2013?

Anyways, i don't think he'll be in mainly because Square doesn't like pushing future characters in fighting games as it might spoil their traits and abilities, like how Lightning wasn't in Dissidia. Not to mention the game is still far into development and we've barely seen any gameplay from it.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 7 of 15 (236 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
329 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Versus actually has some chance of being out by late 2013, if not, then sometime 2014. But I dun think Noctis should be in this game.

Message 8 of 15 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 4, 2012
I for one would love noctis in...it would reflect the future of the ps3 however like everyone is saying square isn't going to give a character in early to the actual game itself which is a shame
Message 9 of 15 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 4, 2012

i think noctis would make a prety cool FF rep

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 10 of 15 (156 Views)
0 Likes