Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
646 posts
 

Re: Who's the greatest person on this forum?

[ Edited ]
Nov 13, 2012

Most of mine have already been mentioned but I'd say RexLozuresky and Chrono-Cactaur are two sorely under-appreciated members.

Message 61 of 68 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14647 posts
 

Re: Who's the greatest person on this forum?

Nov 13, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

Most of mine have already been mentioned but I'd say RexLozuresky and Chrono-Cactaur are two sorely under-appreciated members.


When you said Rex was underappreciated I spilt my hot chocolate.


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 62 of 68 (53 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
646 posts
 

Re: Who's the greatest person on this forum?

Nov 13, 2012

bob-maul wrote:

HyperStory wrote:

Most of mine have already been mentioned but I'd say RexLozuresky and Chrono-Cactaur are two sorely under-appreciated members.


When you said Rex was underappreciated I spilt my hot chocolate.


Why? Is he disliked? I don't keep up with the trends. I know everyone hates Paypay and likes Vinyl, Harley, DP, Sohail (as it appears from this thread), and 333, and that's about it.

Message 63 of 68 (51 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 10/02/2008
Offline
14647 posts
 

Re: Who's the greatest person on this forum?

Nov 13, 2012

HyperStory wrote:

bob-maul wrote:

HyperStory wrote:

Most of mine have already been mentioned but I'd say RexLozuresky and Chrono-Cactaur are two sorely under-appreciated members.


When you said Rex was underappreciated I spilt my hot chocolate.


Why? Is he disliked? I don't keep up with the trends. I know everyone hates Paypay and likes Vinyl, Harley, DP, Sohail (as it appears from this thread), and 333, and that's about it.


He is quite disliked. He is the second largest troll. 1st being sniperwolf


Welcoming Committee- "The business of gaming is business"
Message 64 of 68 (45 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: Who's the greatest person on this forum?

Nov 13, 2012
you guys like me right?
Message 65 of 68 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
1145 posts
 

Re: Who's the greatest person on this forum?

Nov 13, 2012

kenan456 wrote:
you guys like me right?

 

how can we not xD

 


Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 66 of 68 (37 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: Who's the greatest person on this forum?

Nov 13, 2012
guess thats a no Smiley Sad
Message 67 of 68 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1035 posts
 

Re: Who's the greatest person on this forum?

Nov 13, 2012

Trujuju_91 wrote:

kenan456 wrote:
you guys like me right?

 

how can we not xD


oh wow were you being sarcastic because i had just posted guess not,

 

Message 68 of 68 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes