I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Re: Who's still with me on this hype train?

Nov 17, 2012

bahahahah . superbot destroyed what could have been a great playstation allstar fighting game. Buut witht the lack luster **bleep** roster, broken gameplay, **bleep** charac ters, and a low character count, and stupid chracters as dlc, broken online(just like twisted metal.) All these reasons are going to make the game sell bad and i hope it does. This game is GARBAGE. crash isnt going to be in, and it is not just activisions fault, its  both activision and superbots.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 21 of 39 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 17, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

bahahahah . superbot destroyed what could have been a great playstation allstar fighting game. Buut witht the lack luster **bleep** roster, broken gameplay, **bleep** charac ters, and a low character count, and stupid chracters as dlc, broken online(just like twisted metal.) All these reasons are going to make the game sell bad and i hope it does. This game is GARBAGE. crash isnt going to be in, and it is not just activisions fault, its  both activision and superbots.

The stupidity is strong with this one.

Message 22 of 39 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

________________________________________________________________________________________

Weren't you bashing this game way back when I was a frequent poster here? And you're still here. I mean I'm not trying to insult you but why go on these forums if you hate the game so much.

I mean yeah, the game definitely did not hit its full potential like it should of but it doesn't look horrible. The roster isn't what everyone wanted but the characters in it aren't that bad. The 2 DLC characters that are free are pretty cool. And the online is the fastest I've ever seen. I've never connected to a game faster ever. The game isnt perfect but it isn't horrible.

I'd hope it sells a lot so they can fix their mistakes in a sequel.

Message 23 of 39 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Weren't you bashing this game way back when I was a frequent poster here? And you're still here. I mean I'm not trying to insult you but why go on these forums if you hate the game so much. 

I mean yeah, the game definitly did not hit its full potential like it should of but it doesnt look horrible. The roster isnt what everyone wanted but the characters in it aren't that bad. The 2 DLC characters that are free are pretty cool. And the online is the fastest I've ever seen. I've never connected to a game faster ever. The game isnt perfect but it isn't horrible.

I'd hope it sells a lot so they can fix their mistakes in a sequal.

He just lurks around the forum waiting for a chance to bash Superbot and this game, ignore him, he's a lost cause.

Message 24 of 39 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Nov 17, 2012

what hype train?

Message 25 of 39 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Nov 17, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

what hype train?

Well there was one a while ago, last time I was here. I think I might be one of the only passengers now.

Message 26 of 39 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Nov 17, 2012

For me the hype is out and the impatience is in since it comes out in 3 days, so close and yet so far.

Message 27 of 39 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

For me the hype is out and the impatience is in since it comes out in 3 days, so close and yet so far.

Suden realization that I can't afford my pre-order...
Well that's depressing.

Message 28 of 39 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 17, 2012
lol, lmao at the pics and yeah I got on from when rumors started about title fight, and i'm never getting off
Message 29 of 39 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Wow, you haven't posted on these forums in a looooong time.

Some advancements in the Crash busniess are same old stuff really:

Omar and Seth have both said that they are doing all they can about getting crash, if he were ever to be in the game he'd be free DLC, and they said that all of the discussions have nothing to do with SuperBot, but are on a much higher level (Sony and Activition discussions). 

So really, it's looking bleak, but they are at least trying. We know that for sure.

Message 30 of 39 (44 Views)
0 Likes