Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: Who's still with me on this hype train?

Nov 17, 2012
Maybe in a few months, right now they don't have the rights
But anyways...so hyped!

Message 11 of 39 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

NARWHAL!!! Youre back!  and yes i do still have hope for them.  Maybe not as day 1, but they'll show up eventually

I'm just dropping by. I've been super busy.

If he doesn't get in, I really want to know the full story behind it. Because I really really don't see why he can't be in here. It really bugs me. He should of been one of the firsts in.

I dunno guys, maybe Superbot has a surprise for us in the end?

Message 12 of 39 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Nov 17, 2012

While I never had a Playstation console up til 2012 I have played Crash 3 at my cousin's house and loved it, during the days of the Gamecube I got Wrath of Cortex which wasn't bad but I didn't find it as fun as 3, and I also played Spyro Enter the Dragonfly and I loved it despite it being pretty buggy, well for me anyway, I ran into a few glitches when it came to swimming where suddenly I was swimming in the air, I won't lie I abused it to cheese my way through some of the game lol but yeah, I didn't like the future Spyro games as much so I do like these characters and I would love to see them be included and with DLC officially in the air it's probably a given that they'll make the cut, at least Crash.

Message 13 of 39 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Nov 17, 2012

all aboard the doomtrain

Message 14 of 39 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

I'm kinding hoping on the day it releases a commercial will go on, a really epic dramatic one. With the figures of like Crash and Spyro and Justice playing in the background and everyone will be like

omg-zoom.gif
And then they're revealed and were on the roster the entire time but somehow Superbot managed to hide it the entire time. And then everyone is like.

reation

excited_kid.gifhttp://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/excited_kid.gif

double_thumbs_up.gif

And then the people who cancelled their pre-orders will be all like.

need-it.gif

I mean that's best case scenario. Seems like a huge fantasy right now but hey a man can hope right?

Message 15 of 39 (96 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Naughty Dog no longer has the rights to Crash Bandicoot. Activision does. And considering Activision is money-hungry (yes, they are, they're EA Marketing.2), they're gonna want way too much money.

I'm thinking Sony is trying to re-acquire the rights for Crash at an acceptable cost, and that's whats taking so long.

Message 16 of 39 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Nov 17, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Naughty Dog no longer has the rights to Crash Bandicoot. Activision does. And considering Activision is money-hungry (yes, they are, they're EA Marketing.2), they're gonna want way too much money.

I'm thinking Sony is trying to re-acquire the rights for Crash at an acceptable cost, and that's whats taking so long.

Well I'm not new here, I know that. 
I'd hope Sony would take Crash back into the family, same with Spyro. 

Message 17 of 39 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Nov 17, 2012
I am with you and I hope that Cloud and Sora make it in.
Message 18 of 39 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 17, 2012

i reeeeeaaallly do want them in. theyre in my top 5 list

1. The King of All Cosmos

2. Crash Bandicoot

3. Solid/Old/Naked Snake

4. Cloud Strife

5. Spyro the Dragon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 19 of 39 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2440 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

MarrowOchi wrote:

I'm thinking Sony is trying to re-acquire the rights for Crash at an acceptable cost, and that's what's taking so long.

Well I'm not new here, I know that. 
I'd hope Sony would take Crash back into the family, same with Spyro. 

It'd be a miracle if we got both of 'em back, we might get one of 'em, but not both. Maybe if we do get Crash we'll get Spyro 10 years later or so, since Activision will probably want a load of money in exchange for him too.

Sorry if I'm ruining your fantasy.Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 39 (54 Views)
0 Likes