Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Re: Who's hating other's character requests cause they have never played their games?

Nov 14, 2012
This is my Pyramid Head moveset...I have NEVER played Silent Hill, but saw the movies and read up bout it a bit...I made this without actually playing it or knowing the game much http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Pyramid-Head-Moveset-Revised/td-...
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 11 of 19 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: Who's hating other's character requests cause they have never played their games?

Nov 14, 2012

The only character I really wouldn't want is Sephiroth.

The most overrated video game character of all time.

Message 12 of 19 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 14, 2012

No characters from Cartoons,movies or tv shows that were turned into video games such as, Naruto,Dragon balls z,Riddick,Batman,Spiderman etc.I am on the fense about someone like wreck it ralph because hes technically half & half a video game character & a cartoon & movie character.Deadpool is probably the only super hero I would accept in this game because hes not our typical superhero, plus Nolan North actually voices deadpool so it wouldnt be hard on that point.Seeing him rival with anyone would be awesome.As a matter of fact he shouldve been fat princesses rival..

Message 13 of 19 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I want Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Ezio, and Ghost from CoD. Deal with it.
I want ghost becuase I want to have a predator missile or AC-130 or a Nuclear Bomb for Supers
Message 14 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I don't want all of the above
plus dumb characters that make no sense like
Abe-because his moveset would be terrible and he's an eyesore.

Ty-Xbox guy who not many people care about.

Resident Evil characters
Street Fighter characters
I'll come back.
Message 15 of 19 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I think Conker would be bada$$, but he's xbox and nintendo sadly, no PS2 bad fur day really **bleep** me off
Message 16 of 19 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Someone wanted the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle and a keebler elf (I think). I would probably get the keebler elves, but not a TMNT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 17 of 19 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Nov 14, 2012

IzoGray wrote:
I don't want all of the above
plus dumb characters that make no sense like
Abe-because his moveset would be terrible and he's an eyesore.

Ty-Xbox guy who not many people care about.

Resident Evil characters
Street Fighter characters
I'll come back.

How is abe an eyesore? please explain?  Also his moveset could be super cool because he possesses stuff  Also you don't know what could be made into a cool moveset.  Look at Sackboy... all he does in his game are run grab and jump (technically) 

Also why do you call Ty and xbox guy?  his game was on PS2, xbox and gamecube.  And they were pretty fun stereotypical platform  hub-adventure games (meaning you're in a hub and go to levels to do stuff. like most mario games)

I agree with Resident Evil reps besides Wesker. I feel like he'd be different enough and cool.

Street fighter I completely agree with though.

As for my unwanted list:

• Sephiroth
  • Agent 47
  • Generic Soldiers from basically any shooting game
  • GTA/Saints Row reps (Fun games but meh for this title)
  • Tag
  • Lightning (Highly overrated in my book)
  • Call me crazy but i REALLY don't want Snake... His moveset in Smash just SUCKED.  I'm sure SB could do him more justice but it just really turned me off to his character in general. Plus we already have shooters.
  • Other fighting game reps
Message 18 of 19 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Abe looks like a huge booger and possessing people in a brawler is dumb.
I just see Ty as being more of an Xbox thing. I played it on Xbox for the first time, even though I owned a PS2. It wasn't that great.

Message 19 of 19 (43 Views)
0 Likes