Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
3239 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012

pb_mal wrote:
Got to go zzz, someone send me the reveals

^ lmao exactly by the morning this forum will be buzzing about reveals.

 


MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 11 of 22 (106 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
1921 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012
That is if they reveal tonight.
Message 12 of 22 (97 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
That is if they reveal tonight.

why wouldn't they it is a huge event so most of us assume they will

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 13 of 22 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012

I'm quite hyped, yes.

 

I plan to stay up slightly past midnight to see if anything major is revealed, but if not, I'll be hitting the hay.  This is the first time I'm getting to see a reveal as it happens with everyone else on the forum, so I'm pretty excited. Smiley Happy  It feels like we're all standing in Times Square waiting for New Year's Day.

Message 14 of 22 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

I'm quite hyped, yes.

 

I plan to stay up slightly past midnight to see if anything major is revealed, but if not, I'll be hitting the hay.  This is the first time I'm getting to see a reveal as it happens with everyone else on the forum, so I'm pretty excited. Smiley Happy  It feels like we're all standing in Times Square waiting for New Year's Day.


but whos gonna kiss who here?

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 22 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

I'm quite hyped, yes.

 

I plan to stay up slightly past midnight to see if anything major is revealed, but if not, I'll be hitting the hay.  This is the first time I'm getting to see a reveal as it happens with everyone else on the forum, so I'm pretty excited. Smiley Happy  It feels like we're all standing in Times Square waiting for New Year's Day.


but whos gonna kiss who here?


Ah.  That might be... problematic...

 

ForeverAlone

 

Message 16 of 22 (49 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 08/10/2012
Offline
391 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012
I don't care who it is I just want to know who!
Message 17 of 22 (46 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

I'm quite hyped, yes.

 

I plan to stay up slightly past midnight to see if anything major is revealed, but if not, I'll be hitting the hay.  This is the first time I'm getting to see a reveal as it happens with everyone else on the forum, so I'm pretty excited. Smiley Happy  It feels like we're all standing in Times Square waiting for New Year's Day.


but whos gonna kiss who here?


Ah.  That might be... problematic...

 

ForeverAlone

 


close enough for me

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 18 of 22 (36 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/31/2012
Offline
551 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012
Gimme da reveals!!!!
Message 19 of 22 (30 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 08/10/2012
Offline
391 posts
 

Re: Who's Hyped?

Sep 19, 2012
I'm so pumped I got the new beta music looped and just waiting, for the BATTLE!
Message 20 of 22 (24 Views)
Reply
0 Likes