Survivor
2365 posts

Re: Who's Balanced, Over or Underpowered

Jan 31, 2013
Nope! Not down square. This one only gives 2 frames to escapes, so it is worse the the Raiden Loop that used to exist!

Message 21 of 26 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Anyone who missed placing FP in the OP grouping made a serious error.  Almost everyone made that error.

Almost everyone made about a dozen or so other errors, but that one is glaring.

Come watch competitive and casual PSASBR play:
http://twitch.tv/hotboxgaming
Message 22 of 26 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jan 31, 2013

OP: Sly, Drake, Raiden, Kratos, E.Cole, G.Cole and Raiden.

UP: Sir Dan, Jak (If in the hands of a normal player)

I think the one thing that would make this game better is the removal of kill confirms, Raiden and both Coles are my two most hated character I utterly hate player with and againts.

Message 23 of 26 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Surprised to see no FPs on here. Guess she isn't played enough, but if you guys started playing godd FP players, lets just say the complaints wouldn't be pretty.
Message 24 of 26 (66 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Jan 31, 2013

OP:

Possibly Raiden b/c of what 7 or 8 hit confirms for lvl 1? jesus....

Just the AP gain on Drakes barrel -> run n gun, 55 - 65 is not that much for a combo but the simplicity with the ap gain throws me off even as a drake main, thats why I try to avoid it unless the only way I have to follow up a barrel is with that move.

FP lvl 1 confirms with minions. Specifically the aerial forward circle minion really bugs me, I had one fat princess just run spamming that move UNTIL lvl 1 then would spam it until she got the confirm and boom dead. Wasn't even a good player but how can you gain meter or super someone in the air 99% of the time...

Sly Cooper needs to just have slighlty less safety with the counter, I feel like the punishable frames are 1/4 or 1/5 of the frames that will set off the counter, yet dante has what 1/5 second to hit the counter and 4/5 to just sit there and look stupid.... really...

Underpowered:

Jak should have a couple more moves that will link to make a combo. I have no issue getting to level 3 fast even with his trash ap gain but the fact he has maybe 4 or 5 combos is a disgrace even radec has more and better combos....

Heihachi is a great character when played right but has trouble dealing with A LOT of the BS in this game

Sir Daniel can use a little buff but honestly the only, literally look at the top 500 ffa and 2v2 their is only 1, Daniel in FFA is a monster I play with him a bunch but the rest of them are pretty weak.

Big Daddy just needs maybe a bigger roll distance or smaller hitbox. his hitbox is so massive that sometimes as any other character you would have escaped a super or combo but because your big daddy you die/ get caught

Thats about it. Most of the under/over powered comments I see on these forums are more personal complaints then well thought out opinions, if your having trouble with something, learn to deal with it, it will not be removed as long as people of high rank/ superbot don't have a problem with it, so just l2p.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 25 of 26 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
64 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Here are my thoughts.

OP: Skilled players

Balanced: Good players

UP: Noobs

So, I think skilled players need a huge nerf. XD

photo Ratchetsig_zpsc653250f.png