Highlighted
Jul 20 2012
By: jojo677 Monster Hunter 37 posts

Who is your favorite character announced

41 replies 142 views Edited Jul 20, 2012

A lot of speculation towards this game on the forum has been your thoughts of who you would like to see into Playstation Allstars. But what about the already announced characters? Who do you think you will most likely be playing as when you play Plastation AllStars?Which fransise included in the game already is your favorite? Maybe your favorite stage that has been released?

The point of this thread is to give your opinion of what in this game you have already seen from Superbot that you are looking foward to.

I personally think my favorite character will be between Kratos and Heihachi. I loved playing as link from smash and Kratos just seems to have that similar feeling and play style. I have been a huge fan of the sly cooper series and I think its awesome that Superbot  changed his block into an invisability form to make him more  stealth like. My favorite stage so far is the Parappa the Rapper Dojo and I can't wait to do online tournaments with everybody.

Message 1 of 42 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Re: Who is your favorite character announced

Jul 20, 2012
I honestly think (again, not trying to start an argument, just my personal opinion) that Heihatchi, despite being a Psone classic, is a bad addition to this game. Again, though, just my opinion haha!

I like Cole! Never played his games though, but he seems cool!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 2 of 42 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Nathan Drake from Uncharted because I like treasure hunting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 3 of 42 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 20, 2012

I am looking forward to playing as cole as well. I think I will be playing as heihachi more because he is more combo based and he does really send his enemy flying away. I also loved the tekken games so it might just be that haha

Message 4 of 42 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

wut

Anyway Jak and Daxter are my favorite, he looks beast.

Message 5 of 42 (126 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
I honestly think (again, not trying to start an argument, just my personal opinion) that Heihatchi, despite being a Psone classic, is a bad addition to this game. Again, though, just my opinion haha!

You should play InFamous, they're awesome. They're awesome to people who don't even like superheroes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 6 of 42 (125 Views)
Wastelander
609 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Solid Snake.

Message 7 of 42 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Since its your opinion I'm going to be less harsh. But why not? Hes fun and looks interesting. Hes not that bad of an addition, not that bad as FP.... and don't you dare comment on Radec Smiley Mad

Photobucket
Message 8 of 42 (119 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Ha your funny. let's stick with the announced characters
Message 9 of 42 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 20, 2012

AND WOAH WOAH WOAH! Thirty PLay InFAMOUS, they game has drama and action, its very fun and its some money you will never regret using Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 10 of 42 (110 Views)
0 Likes