Fender Bender
2925 posts

Re: Who is the true face of Sony in this game so far? Rumors may also apply but only Sony characters

Jul 23, 2012
Deffinately Sweet Tooth. I love the old Twisted Metal games. I played Twisted Metal, Spyro and Crash on my PS1 the most
Message 61 of 70 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Who is the true face of Sony in this game so far? Rumors may also apply but only Sony characters

Jul 23, 2012
King of stealth: Sly or Snake...RIVALS!!!
Proud fan of the Carolina Hurricanes
Lets go Canes...Woooooooooo!!!

Currently trying to figure out what to do if there is an NHL lockout.
Message 62 of 70 (129 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jul 23, 2012

I thought Drake might be. He appeals pretty well to a large variety of people, even to my family friends who are around 10 years old. Kratos just has this whole "die-world-die" thing going on that makes me think he couldn't be the face. 

Message 63 of 70 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Crash Bandicoot
Message 64 of 70 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Jul 23, 2012

It's obviously every person that owns a Sony Playstation and loves it...

http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
Message 65 of 70 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Jul 23, 2012

This is for everyone different. There can't be a true face. Lots of people would say Kratos and Many others would say Sweet Tooth or Nathan Drake. It's just what game you like the most if you like destroying cars it's obvious Sweet Tooth is in your eyes the true face of sony. As for third person shooter lovers it is obviously Nathan Drake.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 66 of 70 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 23, 2012

Grrrrrr I wish Sony would buy the crash bandicoot IP back, hes the best game mascot ever created!!!

Rayman for all stars
Message 67 of 70 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Even if they bought back crash and spyro the answer is still the same ( lets say for argument sake they are sony's IP at heart) this thread and the commercial that has everyone dressed as thier favorite character proves that there is no " one face of sony". sony does everything and it does it well there is so much love everyone of sony's characters even third party. And now this game will bring most of them together to battle in the name of good old SONY fun in SONY'S OWN WAY!
Message 68 of 70 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Jul 24, 2012

All of Sony's characters are equal... but if one had to be the "face" of Sony, I would say Nathan Drake.

Cole Macgrath would be a fitting Sony mascot. He has electric powers, he's a badass, and just look at him. He simply just looks like Sony's mascot (His appearance and attitude.) But he's no where near as popular as Kratos and Drake.

LUDICROUS_BANANA STRIKES AGAIN!

Fadi is the greatest sig creator within 1 mile
Message 69 of 70 (68 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 24, 2012

In the Michael commercial, when the bartender is saluting Michael (aka us), he looks at Kratos for approval in putting his portrait in the ceiling. Clearly Kratos is bossing the Sony tavern. Smiley Indifferent

Message 70 of 70 (60 Views)