Survivor
2858 posts

Re: Who is the true face of Sony in this game so far? Rumors may also apply but only Sony characters

Jul 22, 2012

tayothebest wrote:

In the E3 at the beginning jack  tretton talked about the ps heroes and he said in this order:Nathan drake,Cole McGrath and snake so maybe the faces would be karatos,drake,ratchet,jak and maybe snake other thing is that maybe snake will be the next reveal because in the order jack said they had been announced

I'm pretty sure he wasn't referring to All Stars, just in general.  However there is a high chance Snake will be in.  My guess is that he will be revealed at TGS since he is a Japanese character.  May not be though since they did reveal Toro at an American event.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 51 of 70 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Re: Who is the true face of Sony in this game so far? Rumors may also apply but only Sony characters

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2012

PS1-Crash Bandicoot/Spyro
They were the Icons.. And thats why they need to be in this game.. They were 2 Amazingly awesome Franchises for the PS1 The world needs the old Crash and Spyro back for PS All-Stars . Sony has not had a better Icon since.. i mean Kratos, Sackboy, Ratchet and Clank, Jak And Daxter are solid and cool characters, but nothing like Crash and Spyro were.. Closest i think now is Sackboy.. Why has he not been annouced yet!!

Ratchet and Clank/ Sackboy/Sir Dan/Spike 4 characters That need to be annouced! ASAP

Message 52 of 70 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Jul 22, 2012
This is how it is: Sweet Tooth king of car combat/action, Kratos king of hack & slash, Nathan Drake king of action adventure, PaRappa king of rhythm and movement, Spyro and Crash kings of 3D platformers, Sackboy king of play create share, Radec king of FPS, Fat Princess queen of...strategy I guess (haven't played her game). Anything I'm missing?
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 53 of 70 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 22, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
This is how it is: Sweet Tooth king of car combat/action, Kratos king of hack & slash, Nathan Drake king of action adventure, PaRappa king of rhythm and movement, Spyro and Crash kings of 3D platformers, Sackboy king of play create share, Radec king of FPS, Fat Princess queen of...strategy I guess (haven't played her game). Anything I'm missing?

Cloud King of Rpgs Smiley Very Happy

Message 54 of 70 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jul 22, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Fat Princess queen of...strategy I guess (haven't played her game). Anything I'm missing?

I think it's some kind of class-based capture-the-flag match, sort of like TF2.

So who's the king of stealth?

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 55 of 70 (85 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Jul 22, 2012

Sly Cooper

Message 56 of 70 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Jul 22, 2012
you don't get it
nintendo has mario
sega has sonic
capcom has megaman
an mascot present's the company
putting radek or sweet tooth as an mascot is bad for the company
they are 2 violent an mascot is applying for all ages like toro he is an cute little cat that dreams to be human one day he is an fun and interesting character
Message 57 of 70 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Jul 23, 2012

meha733 wrote:
you don't get it
nintendo has mario
sega has sonic
capcom has megaman
an mascot present's the company
putting radek or sweet tooth as an mascot is bad for the company
they are 2 violent an mascot is applying for all ages like toro he is an cute little cat that dreams to be human one day he is an fun and interesting character

Wasn't there a old ps1 commercial that included sweet tooth and crash and another I forget who but it had them three at a kids party. So if my memory is correct they already advertised sweet tooth for kids
Message 58 of 70 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Jul 23, 2012

3q63dg[1].jpg

Message 59 of 70 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 23, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote: Fat Princess queen of...strategy I guess (haven't played her game). Anything I'm missing?

I think it's some kind of class-based capture-the-flag match, sort of like TF2.

So who's the king of stealth?

It would either be Solid Snake or Sly Cooper. On snakes games it says "Tactical Espionage Action" so whatever that means he is the face of it.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 60 of 70 (50 Views)
0 Likes