Sackboy
572 posts

Re: Who is the true face of Sony in this game so far? Rumors may also apply but only Sony characters

Jul 21, 2012
@CountMario
Mario is a Nintendo character.
Message 41 of 70 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Re: Who is the true face of Sony in this game so far? Rumors may also apply but only Sony characters

Jul 21, 2012

Zaycool97 wrote:
@CountMario

vampires-kiss.jpg

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 42 of 70 (141 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Zaycool97 wrote:
@CountMario

Zay, it's called a comparison.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 43 of 70 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
762 posts

Jul 21, 2012

In conclusion, Playstation aint no Dictatorship its a good ol' Democracy!!!

Rayman for all stars
Message 44 of 70 (125 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

It looks like they are trying hard to make it Kratos.. But that's because Santa Monica is helping out in the game. If Crash is announced it'l have to be him IMO. Sackboy is a huge PS3 icon and I am a huge fan of Twisted Metal.. But I am hoping on Crash really. 

Message 45 of 70 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Big daddy. Just kidding. I'd say toro but if you want someone who's in more games then I'd say for me jak and daxter or sly Cooper
Message 46 of 70 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Jul 21, 2012

Sweet tooth. He was around long before any of these guys. If Lara Croft was in this game, it may be her as she revolutionized the world of Sony.

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 47 of 70 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7970 posts

Jul 21, 2012

No one. That's part of the beauty of the PlayStation brand, and by extension this game. Nintendo has a clear-cut mascot. There's no debating that. This game will be all-encompassing in terms of representing the PlayStation history and the major players in it. Crash (assuming he makes it in) was considered more of an "unofficial" mascot in the earlier years. Nathan Drake is one of the most recognizable characters from the current generation of gaming. Kratos has certainly made his mark on the PS2/3. Sweet Tooth is one of the PlayStation's oldest characters. And Toro is actually a mascot.

They're all the "face of Sony" in some sense. They have all left their mark on the PlayStation brand in some way, which is why they've earned a spot on the PlayStation ALL STARS Battle Royale roster.

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 48 of 70 (92 Views)
Survivor
2858 posts

Jul 22, 2012

I don't think they really are trying to make a single character the face of the game.  They want everyone to be represented equally.  If there is anyone though I say it would be Kratos since almost everyone knows him and he represents fighting more than most of the other characters revealed so far.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 49 of 70 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 22, 2012

In the E3 at the beginning jack  tretton talked about the ps heroes and he said in this order:Nathan drake,Cole McGrath and snake so maybe the faces would be karatos,drake,ratchet,jak and maybe snake other thing is that maybe snake will be the next reveal because in the order jack said they had been announced

Message 50 of 70 (77 Views)
0 Likes