Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: Who is disappointed in the overall patch?

Mar 16, 2013

ero619 wrote:

I am, I liked the metagame with KCs, in my opinion if both player were really good it required a lot of mindgame to get the other to fall for a KC.

This. Scrubs call KCs boring, but throwing out naked level 1s and hoping that it hits where missing means dragging on the match isn't boring?

--------
"Zat’s 'Co-lay,” not 'Co-lette'! Do I look like a woman? Do I have ze pigtails? Non!"
Message 31 of 53 (177 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 16, 2013

ArmedDragoon wrote:

ero619 wrote:

I am, I liked the metagame with KCs, in my opinion if both player were really good it required a lot of mindgame to get the other to fall for a KC.

This. Scrubs call KCs boring, but throwing out naked level 1s and hoping that it hits where missing means dragging on the match isn't boring?

I find easy KC boring. Wheres the fun in Raidens 1 hit, 1st super? Or FP with a knight in the air, 1st super? E. Cole giga punch, 1st super. G cole freeze, 1st super, Rachets grapple to a wall then 1st super. Sweet Tooths air attack, 1st super. Just seems like cheap kills too me.

Message 32 of 53 (169 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Mar 16, 2013

me they still havent buffed that characters that need it and they didnt nerf that characters that need it. They didnt balance the game, no where close.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 33 of 53 (166 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Mar 16, 2013

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

ArmedDragoon wrote:

ero619 wrote:

I find easy KC boring. Wheres the fun in Raidens 1 hit, 1st super? Or FP with a knight in the air, 1st super? E. Cole giga punch, 1st super. G cole freeze, 1st super, Rachets grapple to a wall then 1st super. Sweet Tooths air attack, 1st super. Just seems like cheap kills too me.

The fun is in the mindgames it takes to land those against anyone halfway competent.

--------
"Zat’s 'Co-lay,” not 'Co-lette'! Do I look like a woman? Do I have ze pigtails? Non!"
Message 34 of 53 (159 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Mar 16, 2013
Everything is all right but i think Kratos need a different nerf.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 35 of 53 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 16, 2013

I'm happy with the patch and even more happy that Sackboys level 3 seems to be fixed now. Sweet Tooth and Emmett seem to have both got a buff and these are my maisn so it's all good. Not sure why the slight nerf on Sweet Tooths level 3 though but it's no big deal. Smiley Tongue

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 36 of 53 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 16, 2013

ArmedDragoon wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

ArmedDragoon wrote:

ero619 wrote:

The fun is in the mindgames it takes to land those against anyone halfway competent.

You mean mindless spamming until you land the hit?

Message 37 of 53 (139 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Mar 16, 2013

I liked a lot of the changes until I realized that I had missed the removal of aerial kill confirm set ups. Characters like Heihachi and Sweet Tooth lose their only dependable kill confirms while degenerates like Raiden can keep their forward square kill confirm? All the characters that were low tier are now more in line with the rest of the cast but already S-tier characters (Minus Drake) will be even more dominant with their easy to use kill confirms. 3/4 players of each match will have to play the Hope my Super works game while the Raidens of the world will just dominate by dodging until they can forward square and Level 1. If they want to remove kill confirms from the game, remove them all at once.

Message 38 of 53 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Mar 16, 2013

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

ArmedDragoon wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

ArmedDragoon wrote:

ero619 wrote:

No, because that doesn't work against halfway competent people.

--------
Message 39 of 53 (132 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Mar 16, 2013

ArmedDragoon wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

ArmedDragoon wrote:

PsychoticCyclone wrote:

ArmedDragoon wrote:

ero619 wrote:

No, because that doesn't work against halfway competent people.

You mean against 10 people?

Message 40 of 53 (125 Views)
0 Likes