Wastelander
756 posts

Re: Who is a character you want thats not talked about on the forums a lot?

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Heck Yeah! She would also make a good female alternate for those who want more females. The only problem would be is making Orpheus with hair like on P3P for her. Actually I wouldn't mind if she was the main instead. Either way it's awesome. 

agreed

its too bad not many people know about persona such a shame they are amazing games with some of the best in game music ive ever heard (on par with kingdom hearts)

Yeah if they got Minato in they would already have a good song on their. They could play Burn My Dread (Final Boss Ver.) when you fight. They could also make a good stage with Tarturus. Like if a FF rep is in, they could let the FF franchise clash with the stage. It would be pretty cool to see something like Ultimate Weapon crash inside Tartarus while rising up like on the Aidens Tower stage.

*sigh* A boy can dream Smiley Sad

Message 41 of 95 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 27, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Heck Yeah! She would also make a good female alternate for those who want more females. The only problem would be is making Orpheus with hair like on P3P for her. Actually I wouldn't mind if she was the main instead. Either way it's awesome. 

agreed

its too bad not many people know about persona such a shame they are amazing games with some of the best in game music ive ever heard (on par with kingdom hearts)

Yeah if they got Minato in they would already have a good song on their. They could play Burn My Dread (Final Boss Ver.) when you fight. They could also make a good stage with Tarturus. Like if a FF rep is in, they could let the FF franchise clash with the stage. It would be pretty cool to see something like Ultimate Weapon crash inside Tartarus while rising up like on the Aidens Tower stage.

if tarturus is the stage there has to be a rare chance to encounter the reaper (who can do tons of damage to your ap bar) i remember getting chills down my spine when there were no enemies on a floor and i heard chains my main thought was NEXT FLOOR NEXT FLOOR

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 42 of 95 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Wait a sec im not saying just a resistance rep but specificly joseph capelli he is first party he can use a revolver,grenade,mutator,his sledgehammer,and just simple melee moves i think he would make for a decent character.
Message 43 of 95 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Aug 27, 2012

trophygal2000 wrote:

A character I want that hasn't been talked about a lot? Ah gee, idk, maybe KOS-MOS. Let the bad*** android be in! 

Might not happen since. Namco still owns the game but Monolith Soft is owned by Nintendo. She is in Project X Zone for 3DS which is being develop by Namco, Sega, Capcom and Monolith Soft. So her chance are gone pretty much. Even Xenosaga 1 and 2 was ported to DS. 

Message 44 of 95 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 27, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

agreed

if tarturus is the stage there has to be a rare chance to encounter the reaper (who can do tons of damage to your ap bar) i remember getting chills down my spine when there were no enemies on a floor and i heard chains my main thought was NEXT FLOOR NEXT FLOOR

I think we should work with SuperBot, we already have the imagination part lol. I remember I encountered the reaper at a low level. My first thought was that he was just some 1st lvl puny enemy. Then when he one shot killed me I felt trolled by a videogame. Now those chain sounds haunt me till this day when I enter tartarus lol.

Message 45 of 95 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Dart or the Journey Traveler. No one is bringing them up Smiley Sad
Photobucket

Current Mains: Ratchet, Sir Daniel, Raiden

The journey to know today begins - The Legend of Dragoon

Dart Feld for All Stars
Message 46 of 95 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 27, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

agreed

I think we should work with SuperBot, we already have the imagination part lol. I remember I encountered the reaper at a low level. My first thought was that he was just some 1st lvl puny enemy. Then when he one shot killed me I felt trolled by a videogame. Now those chain sounds haunt me till this day when I enter tartarus lol.

i was the same when mitsuru said you shoul run i was like haha yeah right thisll be no big deal pow junpei dies O_O crud crud crud (i actualy ran into him the first time i entered tarturus XD)

Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 47 of 95 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Aug 27, 2012

mx2itb wrote:
Dart or the Journey Traveler. No one is bringing them up Smiley Sad

dart is brought up alot however not so much about the journey traveller though

Message 48 of 95 (144 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Aug 27, 2012
Journey guy
Message 49 of 95 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Alucard Cat Sad

Message 50 of 95 (118 Views)