Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Re: Who in this game plays like Fox and Samus?

Oct 20, 2012

As a smash veteran, i'd say say Radec has similar moves but doesnt play like samus at all, as this game plays nothing like smash.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 11 of 13 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
256 posts

Oct 20, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

M-Pyre wrote:

xTromzHD wrote:

Yeah, i know they're two completely different games, but as these SSB characters as my main i have gotten used to their playstyle..So when i jump into PSASBR i will understand these characters better

if you come into this game expecting it to be like supersmashbro's 

you're gonna have a bad time!

That's what I did and it took a around for me to pick it up also change your signature.  It got me... again. >.<

I'm pretty good in smash (falco and fox) and I play everytime when I'm with a certain friend of mine (link). so the first time I played all-stars at gamescon, I was like, **bleep**, I can't jump up arggg, this is so **bleep** weird... not fully realizing you need to push x in order to jump up. then the speed issue came, jak was so **bleep** slow in comparison to falco, I couuldn't take it. I couldn't double my speed like you can in melee and brawl and when jumping I couldn't get down quickly enough. after a couple of matches I finally got the hang of jak, and sure enough, I was winning, everytime.

now I won't ever make the same mistake again. a new game, means new controls and gamemechanics. 

and ow, just remember, my name: M-pyre.... don't read the bottom sentence Smiley Tongue

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 12 of 13 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
72 posts

Oct 20, 2012
- I came into this game a smash player, all I can say is it transferred for me.. I'm kicking A$$ just like I do in smash Smiley Tongue
Message 13 of 13 (33 Views)
0 Likes