Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Re: Who ever said they know who the FF character is

Sep 29, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Did he give some more proof though? Kuz i still doubt Paul Gale just told some guy who sent him fan art and just messaged him a few times. I think Paul Gale said something and he took it out of context (like everyone does) and said he told him it was cloud. I just want to see a screen shot of the message, is that too much to ask?

Paul's Reply to Z-Knight was "If I was making a fighting game, I would want Cloud to be the representative." Which Paul recently ok'ed that Z-Knight tell us, it isn't a true confirmation, but it's pretty apparent I think.

So paul gale didnt say if Cloud was in or not?

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 11 of 19 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
He said he wants cloud in, and all his hints point to cloud
Message 12 of 19 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Sep 29, 2012

So now, it comes down to this:  Who do we believe?  Paul Gale or Sid Shuman? :smileysurprised:

Message 13 of 19 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:

pb_mal wrote:
Zodiac said he does but he's being weird and won't reveal it, plus his name is Matt. I was tricked into believing cloud was in but who knows

he said it was cloud on the other forum http://pastadium.forumotion.com/t551-some-interesting-news

Did he give some more proof though? Kuz i still doubt Paul Gale just told some guy who sent him fan art and just messaged him a few times. I think Paul Gale said something and he took it out of context (like everyone does) and said he told him it was cloud. I just want to see a screen shot of the message, is that too much to ask?

he posted a screen of the Email in that thread

Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 14 of 19 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Sid, because there's no I in Paul and journalist never cite to Paul meaning they don't 100 percent believe him
Message 15 of 19 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Z-knight did a lot of talking back and forth with Paul, business related, and he asked paul just for the FF rep, since he was real excited and tired of the lightning vs cloud debates. He didnt think paul would be able to answer, but paul gave him the above quote/obvious hint, and paul gave the ok so share the hint, so no, not a direct confirmation, but as direct really as you can get without it being right from superbot themselves.

Message 16 of 19 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Wow exactly as I thought. He took stuff out of context to believe Cloud was in. I know some of pauls hint point to cloud but Zodian and 33 straight up told me Paul told them ecactly who was in when he clearly didn't
Message 17 of 19 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 29, 2012
I doubt 33 knew, unless zodiac is one of those.... You know 33 lover creeps but the email was proof though what else do you need
Message 18 of 19 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 29, 2012
^yea I was making that post when you guys said that so I didn't see it
Message 19 of 19 (30 Views)
0 Likes