Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 5, 2012

Xis66 wrote:
Just sayin in response I am for Kat, Old Snake Fat princess, Emo Dante kinda crash OK with Spyro (won't cry and b*tch if either don't make it) we need to mix it up old new r rebooted original ps1 Ps2 ps3 Vita PSP PSN anyone thats been on any one of these systems warrents a chance at least. We may see a PlayStation pocket somewhere in there for an Easter egg.
PPL are sayin kat is too new. Really? Was Roy to new for melee? He want even a legit char when melee came out. This is geat publicity for the newer guys and gals awareness for the new and old.
Anyway def don't wanna see Cloud. I have my reasons.

It just makes me kinda think about what people are requesting. They reject Sora (who is a definite All Star regardless of peoples opinions on him). Kat is heavely requested, and she isn't half the All Star Sora is. I only want Kat in because lack of Female characters so far. And Roy was awesome, but replaced by Ike unfortunately. He is also from Fire Emblem, a game that Marth (a definite Nintendo classic character) is from, so Roy did deserve to be in the game. As for Kat, its just wow. Personally, I would be pretty frustrated if I don't see any characters other than Crash that I wanted in the game, and then I come across Kat.

Message 61 of 68 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Aug 5, 2012
Nathan Hale ( genric personalty another "plain human)
Photobucket
Message 62 of 68 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 5, 2012
I wouldve hated to see james bond in this game but paul gale confirmed he isnt in the game so thank god and ive heard some people saying ryu or something like that all these dragon ball z pokemon characters idk but no just no
Message 63 of 68 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 5, 2012
What no nathan hale how dare you id like nathan hale to be in this game well when he has chimera powers so he will have alien guns,his strenth,and of course his powers like in the end of resistance 2
Message 64 of 68 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Aug 5, 2012

^I highly doubt they are including Nathan Hale. In a recent interview the community manager of Superbot was asked about Nathan Hale's inclusion. The community manager asked if he meant Nathan Drake and had no clue who Hale was

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 65 of 68 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Aug 5, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:
can anyone tell me why sir dan is cool?

He's got an original and interestingly funny backstory. He has a vast array of weapoms such as throwing daggers, a club, swords (small, enchanted, or otherwise), crossbows, blunderbuss, a magic knight's cane, pistols, bombs, lightning, a hammer, an axe, a gatling gun, and last but not least, an enchanted chicken drumstick that when thrown will turn any enemies within the area into chicken for him to eat.

He can rip off his arm and throw it like a boomerang or just plain club you in the face with it. 

Has a few interesting costumes. One of which is golden armour he attained from time travel. He also has a suit of dragon armour that withstands lava, fire, and has the ability to breathe fire. Another interesting one is his boxer body, Dankenstein.

He's defeated countless foes thrice the size he is: Stone Golems, a Glass Demon Monster, A crystal Dragon, an enchanted dragon, a Villainous headless horse-man, The Pumpkin King (Giant demonic pumpkin plant), Count Dracula, Jack The Ripper (demonic version, no joke) etc. And he's a skeleton knight, mind you. With one eye. That's impressive.

He's a SONY Exclusive and he is a 1ST PARTY character, which is what fans have been begging for since this was announced.

Whether you were just saying that to get a rise from people or if you were actually seroius, it doesn't matter to me. I just wanted to post these facts for fun. =D  

Kudos.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 66 of 68 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Aug 5, 2012
No thank you to:
Goku
Ghost
Batman