Reply
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 4, 2012

mike1234flynn wrote:
I personally don't want Sora to be in the game. I always hated the kingdom hearts gameplay, and sora looks like a girl, if they are gonna put a kingdom heart character in there i hope it's roxas. Smiley Tongue atleast he looks cool..

Sora

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 41 of 68 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/02/2012
Offline
333 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 4, 2012
I don't want Cloud or Sora in, they are both so typical it's unreal. The only FF character I would like to see is the main antagonist from VI, he was a malevolent God or something? His name escapes me.
JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Message 42 of 68 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/20/2012
Offline
615 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 4, 2012

Sir Dan is perfect for this game. He has all these medieval weapons he can use.

But I really don't want Sora at all.

Message 43 of 68 (142 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 4, 2012

CountMario wrote:

mike1234flynn wrote:
I personally don't want Sora to be in the game. I always hated the kingdom hearts gameplay, and sora looks like a girl, if they are gonna put a kingdom heart character in there i hope it's roxas. Smiley Tongue atleast he looks cool..

Sora


I see a lot of rejection for Sora. Welllll I don't see him as a problem at all to be in All Stars. I mean,with a crap ton of people that are suggesting Kat to be in All Stars,I find it highly weird to just reject Sora. For me, its pretty easy to use my imagination and see him in All Stars, but I know for a fact he isn't in All Stars, ill tell you that. As much as I wish he was....Cat Sad

 

Message 44 of 68 (121 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 4, 2012
I know how you feel Chaoz, I feel the exact same way... Still doesn't doesn't mean I can't want him though, heh!
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 45 of 68 (101 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
344 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 4, 2012

True. Im still gonna think positive about Sora being an All Star, though it may be too soon to say this, but he might end up in PSASBR 2. Who knows?

Message 46 of 68 (89 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 4, 2012
Personally, i think that with all of the fan demand that he'll get in here as DLC. Smiley Happy
"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 47 of 68 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
358 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 4, 2012

Sephiroth and Cloud.

I just don't like them for their dumb comments and Sephiroth's dumb decisions.

But I know a bunch of fans would want them in, I'm not gonna stop them from hoping for the best.

 

If it helps, I hate Sephiroth the most.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 48 of 68 (71 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/06/2012
Offline
2494 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

Aug 4, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

Sephiroth and Cloud.

I just don't like them for their dumb comments and Sephiroth's dumb decisions.

But I know a bunch of fans would want them in, I'm not gonna stop them from hoping for the best.

 

If it helps, I hate Sephiroth the most.


Personally, I think hating one more than the other would make your opinion even more hated, regardless of who it is.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 49 of 68 (69 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/14/2012
Offline
358 posts
 

Re: Who do you not want in the game?

[ Edited ]
Aug 4, 2012

CountMario wrote:

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

Sephiroth and Cloud.

I just don't like them for their dumb comments and Sephiroth's dumb decisions.

But I know a bunch of fans would want them in, I'm not gonna stop them from hoping for the best.

 

If it helps, I hate Sephiroth the most.


Personally, I think hating one more than the other would make your opinion even more hated, regardless of who it is.


Yeah I know. But I'm just sharing my opinion just like everyone else.Smiley Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 50 of 68 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes