Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Who cares if Crash & Spyro didn't make it in, seriously!!!

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

@fifa

Out of curiosity, is English your first language? I don't mean it as an insult, I'm just curious. I'm judging from your name and the way you type that it isn't, but I could be wrong.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 41 of 52 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Ferkel11 wrote:

You havent played the new Crash games,right?They are actually fighting games with a lot of moves and combos.You are absolutely talking about things,you  dont know anything about.Epic FAIL.

No, I haven't. Do you want the new Crash of the Titans Crash Bandicoot though?

I dont care wich Crash will be in.If Crash wil be in,then the Crash MOM version will appear here.A real Crash fan,like me dont cares wich Crash,just put in Crash.But I think you dont understand that,because you are a hater.

Message 42 of 52 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 30, 2012

I'm not a hater, whatsoever. Seriously, Crash got me into gaming; I want him in, I just don't 'see' him in.

Message 43 of 52 (237 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Sep 30, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

I'm not a hater, whatsoever. Seriously, Crash got me into gaming; I want him in, I just don't 'see' him in.

Oh,then you are welcome.The new Crash would fit the game very good.

Message 44 of 52 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

http://crashbandicoot.wikia.com/wiki/Crash_Bandicoot_%28character%29#Abilities

I couldnt find a list of his combos.But this is some explanation about how strong and fast he is.And some basic things.

Message 45 of 52 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Wander actually INITIALLY doesn't have much in the way of a moveset. He can swing a sword, but that's largely pointless since he only fights colossi and he just climbs them and stabs them. He has a bow that he shoots to inflict wounds, and a horse and at the end of the game, he transforms. I highly suggest you try it Marrow. As someone attemptiong to be a game writer, SotC is a great game for you to play because it manages to deliver a narrative with very little dialogue or monologues and without fighting waves of useless drones enemies.

That being said, Wander can in fact still use his sword. I can remember if all he has is a single strike or can combo, but he does swing it, if rather unceremoniously. If you complete the time attacks and hard time attacks, he gets various items to help with defeating the colossi. Some of these are just buffs. The masks boost attack or defense, etc. Maps to find lizards which boost your grip strength or fruit which boost your max HP and blah blah.

However, he gets offensive items as well. He gets a Whistling Arrow which distracts the colossi. In PSASBR, this could offer a slight stun effect if it connects. He also gets the exploding Flash Arrow which can damage colossi without hitting vitals. The Cloak of Deception grants invisibility, the Harpoon of Thunder is exactly what it's namesake represents and replaces the bow. Sword of the Sun is more of a support thing I believe. I never got it, but to find the colossi, Wander must stand in the sun and raise his sword and a beacon of light will emanate from it and condense if you're headed in the right direction to lead you to the colossi. (if you're not headed in the right direction, the sword just shines with the rays of light emanating from it being widespread). The Sword of the Sun is able to be used in the shade as well as the sun, unlike his stock sword which can only be used in the sun.

He also gets the Cloth of Desperation (a parachute basically), and the Queen's sword from ICO (which I've never gotten, but if it's the sword that ICO uses to kill her, it'll probably be used in his level 1 super, for sure). He has a fair set of tools to use as a starting point. Not exactly enough to warrant a complete move set, but enough to warrant 2/3 to 3/4 or a move set and the rest could likely be improvised or fabricated in as much the way as Parappa's entire moveset was made up with the grounds that he practices martial arts.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 46 of 52 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 30, 2012
http://shadowofthecolossus.wikia.com/wiki/Easter_Eggs

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 47 of 52 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 30, 2012
I only want them in because I want more "fun characters".
We've gotten WAY too many human characters. I know they're all different, but then again not so much.
I want a lot more obscure characters and Crash and Spury fits that demand.
I would love to see some 4 legged characters. Diversity.
Message 48 of 52 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Spury xP
Message 49 of 52 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Sep 30, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

Is it really that detrimental to the game? No

They're relics of a long dead era, has-beens; Sony don't even own these IPs anymore. They've moved on you should too.

Now if Kratos or Cole didn't make it...

Maybe if this game came out on the PS2, then you would have had a case

But it comes out at the end of the PS3's life cycle, they aren't needed

It's just sickening seeing these fanboys flipping their **bleep** about these long forgotten/irrelevant franchises

Stop it, give it a rest; you guys are embarrassing yourselves

I'm not gonna buy 'cause so and so from the Stone-Age didn't make it in, Pathetic!!!

(Kat didn't make it, but you don't see me having a heart attack)

Just Pathetic!!!

AHAHAAHHAA!
ARE YOU FUC***G SERIOUS????

without crash bandicoot (and spyro too) the playstation's brand may not exist today

Message 50 of 52 (190 Views)
0 Likes