I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Re: Who cares if Crash & Spyro didn't make it in, seriously!!!

Sep 30, 2012
I agree with you but Crash and Spyro are extremely relevant to playstations hisory. So i dont agree with your logic
This is relevant to my inetrest
Message 21 of 52 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 30, 2012
^Joe has a point. Although I don't care about crash or spyro at all...I literally bought ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3 on the sole fact ghostrider was in it not caring if he was good or not...I guess based on that mentality that's why certain people want certain characters
Message 22 of 52 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

Is it really that detrimental to the game? No

They're relics of a long dead era, has-beens; Sony don't even own these IPs anymore. They've moved on you should too.

Now if Kratos or Cole didn't make it...

Maybe if this game came out on the PS2, then you would have had a case

But it comes out at the end of the PS3's life cycle, they aren't needed

It's just sickening seeing these fanboys flipping their **bleep** about these long forgotten/irrelevant franchises

Stop it, give it a rest; you guys are embarrassing yourselves

I'm not gonna buy 'cause so and so from the Stone-Age didn't make it in, Pathetic!!!

(Kat didn't make it, but you don't see me having a heart attack)

Just Pathetic!!!

Well time to rip you a part! Smiley Happy

Actually, for any character which had a solid ground on Playstations history to not make an appearance, it is quite "detrimental" to the game. Not just Crash and Spyro, but plenty of other characters should be in a game such as this. What's the point of having a "celebration" which is missing some of the biggest stars? So what if they aren't bright anymore? They were at one point, this isn't supposed to simply celebrate the current fads. Only selfish people will state that not having Kratos or Cole is more of an issue. It's on equal grounds you pile of fieces. You know what's a true issue? All of the ip's that are ignored yet should clearly be in it, or at least be pointed out as to why they aren't. This game is clearly one that will bring forth plenty of criticism and requests, it's a compilation of characters we want to see battle. And I'm quite bored with the fact that the 20 we have are so, picky.

Where's all of the characters who shine for the consumer that isn't on board with all of the "biggest" names?

Heck, where's the ENTIRE jrpg market?

You don't have what you have now if it wasn't for the past. The past brought us here, gave us what we have today. These Ip's that are "new" could have easily been on the pc or simply the xbox /xbox 360 if Sony didn't do well with it's Console. How did it do well? It sold good games with great characters, the relics you seem to insult.

Now after reading over your post more then once, it's obvious you are a troll. That being said, it's still fun to slap a troll across the face with some common sense. I can't let you swim in your own stupidity, you might actually succumb to it and then you'd be better off dead.

Ya, on second thought, die. *Writes your ugly Psn name down in a death note*

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 23 of 52 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Ummmm this game has ps1 characters as well and whats the big deal? This game would sell way more if they had the inclusion of crash and the games are amazing.
Message 24 of 52 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Look's like i found haters
You probbly didn't play an ps1. Crash and spyro are the mascot on ps1 series and yes they no longer from sony rights anymore but still are amazing mascot that anyone could never forget. We love them so much. we want them in this game. because this is where they belong to. if you dont care. fine with me but still. there's more people who care's about crash and spyro than YOU think.. Smiley Tongue
BeFunky_Untitled
Message 25 of 52 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 30, 2012
Why is it that because someone disagrees, they're automatically kids? I'm 22, I've been playing games since I was 2. By the time crash dropped, my goal to be a game designer was already set in stone and I was playing games to analyze them. Ive had every system from the NES onward and I've spent a fair amount of time in arcades (where the first golden age began). No one ever said wanting crash was bad. We're saying that one character should not make or break your purchase. If Superbot never did reveals, would you still buy? Is the current gameplay fun? Or would having crash somehow improve the way the game plays and the mechanics?

Or do you think the game sucks and you were only buying it because you "x" character be restored to former glory. Are you going to have less fun if a character doesn't make it? I want Kat and Wander, but just because they aren't in doesn't mean that the game will be bad/doesn't deserve a purchase. If a couple characters were the sole reason I spent my money on the game, then I probably don't really think the gameplay is good anyway and buying it for such a shallow reason (in my opinion) would be a waste of finances. If the product is good enough on its own, then buy it regardless of roster. If one character was the only reason you were interested then you didn't really care about it in the first place and shouldn't have considered spending your money on it to begin with because you didn't really like the game.

I have nothing against crash. He's cool in his own though I don't care for him. Regardless, a few characters shouldn't make or break the experience. If he makes it in, I better see a million crash players, regardless of whether or he's good.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 26 of 52 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2012

Fear4TheHero47 wrote:
Why is it that because someone disagrees, they're automatically kids? I'm 22, I've been playing games since I was 2. By the time crash dropped, my goal to be a game designer was already set in stone and I was playing games to analyze them. Ive had every system from the NES onward and I've spent a fair amount of time in arcades (where the first golden age began). No one ever said wanting crash was bad. We're saying that one character should not make or break your purchase. If Superbot never did reveals, would you still buy? Is the current gameplay fun? Or would having crash somehow improve the way the game plays and the mechanics?

Or do you think the game sucks and you were only buying it because you "x" character be restored to former glory. Are you going to have less fun if a character doesn't make it? I want Kat and Wander, but just because they aren't in doesn't mean that the game will be bad/doesn't deserve a purchase. If a couple characters were the sole reason I spent my money on the game, then I probably don't really think the gameplay is good anyway and buying it for such a shallow reason (in my opinion) would be a waste of finances. If the product is good enough on its own, then buy it regardless of roster. If one character was the only reason you were interested then you didn't really care about it in the first place and shouldn't have considered spending your money on it to begin with because you didn't really like the game.

I have nothing against crash. He's cool in his own though I don't care for him. Regardless, a few characters shouldn't make or break the experience. If he makes it in, I better see a million crash players, regardless of whether or he's good.

It's not really about 1 character it's many, not a single jrpg character and others weren't included of coarse people may not buy the game. And yes there are some people that would buy it for 1 character I may not agree with it but who am I to tell them otherside. If they enjoy the game solely on 1 character more power to them. And like I said before if you don't like the cast regardless if its a good game you won't buy it, maybe rent it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 27 of 52 (268 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 30, 2012
It's not that I'm trying to tell them that they're wrong. I'm not saying their opinion is wrong. I'm just voicing my own opinion, only to be told that I'm wrong and that my opinion is wrong, the very same thing that I was accused of.

If you're going to have an opinion, have it. If you dont want someone to tell you that their opinion is wrong, don't do the same. Not that I am saying anyone's opinion is wrong in the first place.

It's just my own PERSONAL OPINION that a game should be bought on the merits of its qualities, not a character list. If anyone believes otherwise, that's fine. You don't we'd my approval or validation. But don't tell me I'm wrong then complain about other people telling you that you're wrong. That's hypocritical.

Also, I know that it isn't you saying that joblade (as in, you aren't among the group that are saying someone is wrong then complaining about the same treatment). Just so there isn't confusion. And I'm not putting in any names. Just MY opinion. Respect it.

Message 28 of 52 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Sep 30, 2012
*need not we'd. Autocorrect.

Message 29 of 52 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Ugh... it's people like you, OP, people like you...

Funny story, I love Crash more than any other fictional character ever. He's just special to me. My first video game ever, and the games still hold up incredibly well.

However, when I first heard of this game, I didn't even think of Crash, like, he didn't even cross my mind, I thought, "Well, this is gonna be cool, Nathan Drake, Cole, Sly, bring it on!"

Then I saw someone on the forums reccomend him, and I thought, "Haha, yeah, that would be cool, but it's not gonna happen"
Then a second person said they wanted him, then a third, etc...

Now I just can't imagine this game without the furry guy. SuperBot has said, time and again, this is about all eras of PlayStation.

Riddle me this, OP, if Crash/Spyro shouldn't be in the game, should Sir Dan? Should PaRappa? Those guys are second tier PSOne characters, to have those characters represented, but ignore easily the MOST important PlayStation characters EVER, would be ridiculous.

Crash MADE PlayStation, if SuperBot truly wants to cover all bases of PlayStation, Crash and Spyro would be the FIRST characters they should have went for, because they are PlayStation All-Stars.

Fun-fact: If this game was made at the end of the PSOne era, or the beginning of the PS2 era, Crash and Spyro not being in the game would be ridiculous. People would compare it to Mario not being in Smash, but because a few more years have passed, that's no longer valid?

Hey everyone, I'm making a playlist of the greatest Music of all time!
The Beatles? Are you joking? They came out, like, 200 years ago!

J Biebz FTW

Message 30 of 52 (246 Views)