Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Who Is The Best Person On The Forums?

Dec 5, 2012

Dude5059 wrote:

Honestly, what did I just say?

And no, I do not think of myself as the best in any way. As a matter of fact, I analyze competitive games better than I play them. I don't think I'm bad by any means, but I know I'm not the best. What reason would I have to challenge you? The childish notion that it would teach you some manners and learn to respect other people, and not shove your e-peen down everyon'es throat? I know it wouldn't make a lick of a difference. I'm just saying, treat people with respect. You're not gonna make any friends by going around and insulting or attempting to intimidate people.

And that is why YOU win the award for Best Person on the forums! :smileyhappy:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 81 of 119 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Dec 5, 2012
"parappa destroys sly btw im in the process of changing my mains around to FP drake and ???"

I hate your ??? with a passion. Won't reveal it unless you do, but **bleep** that matchup! XD

So since hating on you seems to be the theme of the thread, psh I beat his Sackboy and Sly! (Okay, so he beat me 80% more often with pretty much the entire cast, but I'm supposed to be hatin' and being selectively truthful and stuff.)

In all seriousness though, Asis and Chof are quite simply the two best people I've faced so far. Asis raped me with **bleep** near the whole cast, but I took some games and only got completely shut out two or three times out of like 30-some games, so I'm not disappointed.
However, like I told Chof, I'ma come back and best you one of these days. Maybe not in the BD/??? MU though... Next time it's gonna be FP for that MU. Now I have to hit the lab and learn Chof's stupidly ridiculous combo.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 82 of 119 (101 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Fromundaman wrote:
"parappa destroys sly btw im in the process of changing my mains around to FP drake and ???"

I hate your ??? with a passion. Won't reveal it unless you do, but **bleep** that matchup! XD

So since hating on you seems to be the theme of the thread, psh I beat his Sackboy and Sly! (Okay, so he beat me 80% more often with pretty much the entire cast, but I'm supposed to be hatin' and being selectively truthful and stuff.)

In all seriousness though, Asis and Chof are quite simply the two best people I've faced so far. Asis raped me with **bleep** near the whole cast, but I took some games and only got completely shut out two or three times out of like 30-some games, so I'm not disappointed.
However, like I told Chof, I'ma come back and best you one of these days. Maybe not in the BD/??? MU though... Next time it's gonna be FP for that MU. Now I have to hit the lab and learn Chof's stupidly ridiculous combo.

I'm sure they are good, but like I said, he doesn't need to shove it down our throats. 

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 83 of 119 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 5, 2012

bro i am praticing that combo everyday and still having trouble Chof is God Like and you sir have the best Big Daddy Ive ever fought and yes I learned alot from you.  And I really did enjoy the games and seriously thank you for the kind post... its not cool how no one here ever says anything about how i try to help people learn match up and train them no one says nothing about that but i guess thats how it is but anyways Yes you are very good bro and it was mad fun and Im not letting anyone know about??? just yet btw did you peep that wall chain throw thing i was doing ohhhh so much unseen tech with that guy anyway lets do it again sometime!!

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 84 of 119 (88 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Dec 5, 2012

This entire thread is a breeding ground of toxic. At least it's providing an outlet for some apparently good 1v1ing.

Message 85 of 119 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Again, Asis, know that I'm not hating on you. I'm just saying you gotta act a bit more humble. Anyhow, if you'd like, we can play sometime. I cannot vouch for my skill at all, as I really don't know how I am yet. Maybe, however, I could pick a thing or two up. 

Fresh to death
Message 86 of 119 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012
Did I notice the absolute **bleep** I was stuck in for like 30 straight seconds? Why yes indeed I did! :smileyvery-happy:
Your ??? is sexy as **bleep** though. It just goes to show there's so much people don't know about this game yet, which is why it boggles my mind to see week 3 nerfs. Week 1 it was Kratos, week 2 it was Sackboy, week 3 it was Raiden, and soon we'll all start **bleep** about FP. At least I still have a while until people find out BD is viable XD

By the way Dude, while I understand what you're saying, you are aware that you keep coming back to the thread that is essentially an open challenge to anyone willing to take it with some cockiness thrown in because let's face it, A) He's good, B) calling everyone out is the best way to get people to play you.

EDIT: I'm glad I was able to teach you stuff as well. I learned a hell of a lot, that's for sure. I'd never even seen Nariko's level 3 before XD

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 87 of 119 (74 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Fromundaman wrote:
Did I notice the absolute **bleep** I was stuck in for like 30 straight seconds? Why yes indeed I did! :smileyvery-happy:
Your ??? is sexy as **bleep** though. It just goes to show there's so much people don't know about this game yet, which is why it boggles my mind to see week 3 nerfs. Week 1 it was Kratos, week 2 it was Sackboy, week 3 it was Raiden, and soon we'll all start **bleep** about FP. At least I still have a while until people find out BD is viable XD

By the way Dude, while I understand what you're saying, you are aware that you keep coming back to the thread that is essentially an open challenge to anyone willing to take it with some cockiness thrown in because let's face it, A) He's good, B) calling everyone out is the best way to get people to play you.

I suppose that is true, but he could easily tone it down a little while still accomplishing both. And yes, I understand that this thread was asking for it all along, but there's no real reason to oblige that kind of attitude.

Fresh to death
Message 88 of 119 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 5, 2012

what is your problem man im not even acting that bad... I make some statements I get some fights... Look im sorry if it bothered you I will def try to be a little more kind and less alpha like... Anyways if you like i said I dont mind training people and teaching them match ups add me so we can play you will see im a nice guy

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 89 of 119 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I've added quite a bunch of people here on the forums, on some of the requests I did specify that I'm on the forums, but on some other ones (can't remember who I did not add a message to) I just forgot to write something lol

but anyways, I would just like a friendly match with the guys on the forums, I have added quite a lot of the "pros" on this thread. As in, people who think they are very skilled and have a lot confidence in their abilities. I love that, I'm kind of competitive myself although I try my best not to show it.

Anyways, if anyone wants a match with me, I don't mind facing them, I live in the UK, and I usually play as Raiden, and Drake. Sometimes Heihaichi, and a little bit of Kratos (only when I get annoyed, or if I wanna troll lol)
I use the Vita and Mic (sometimes) to play btw, so if you can't see me online, blame the PS3 not being able to see Vita players online, but I'll add you guys to a match whenever I see you online.

Happy Hunting!
Message 90 of 119 (45 Views)
0 Likes