Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Re: Who I'd Like to See in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Jun 12, 2012

Yea chickenbone... I only agree with Frank West.

But everything else I hate you for, you don't even have reasons, Coles in the game cause he's an epic fighter, the storyline makes you feel for this character, and it makes you grow attached to him. Nathan has you adreneline packed from start to finish, having an epic storyline of jumping from cars at a high speed trying to jump on a plane. Fat princess has a rather cute theme to it being as if a childhood storybook and also a strategic bloodwaging battle to the death in order to win victory over the blue team. And Sweet tooth... wierd? More like awesome. Chainsaw? Running over people with an Ice cream truck.

Photobucket
Message 61 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jun 12, 2012

Yea, I know Narwhal likes anime, but I absolutely dispise that wierd crap. This is what I feel when they ask for anime characters.

Its not going to fucking happen.

Photobucket
Message 62 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 14, 2012

I WOULD LIKE TO SEE DART FROM THE LEGEND OF DRAGOON ONE OF THE MOST ASKED PSONE RPG GAME EVER AND THE CREATOR OF THIS GAME IS SHUHEI YOSHIDA WHO IS PRESIDENT OF SCE WORLDWIDE STUDIOS. I THINK HIS MASTERPEICE SHOULD BE IN PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS BATTLE ROYAL!!images (1).jpgimages (2).jpgimages.jpg

Message 63 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 14, 2012

i would like to see dart in playstation allstars battle royal too he would be a great addition to the game hes experienced in a 4 disc adventure game and he decided his fate with his own two hands in LOD as a dragoon ihope they put dart in the game and if were lucky then we might acctualy see dart in the game and plus it would be good for buisness because it was one of the most asked psone titles ever so legend of dragoon fans would want to get this game

Message 64 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jun 17, 2012

Actually, "MrEpic1" SOME anime characters could be really good in here, whether you like anime or not.  Some examples include Seikichi from "Oh! Edo Rocket" who is a spirited fireworks maker (use of rockets, fireworks, and bombs in arsenal as well as goofy evasions as he always falls down or gets run over), and Akuto from "Demon King Daimyo" who uses a mixture of martial arts and western style magics to fight.  Anime is full of characters who, if used properly, not only fit, but bring

MAINSTREAM anime characters are completely played out in fighting games, given to the fact that they all already have their own games (upon games upon games upon games.... at least in the case of Dragonball). In that regard I agree.  Keep Bleach, Naruto, Dragonball, Inuyasha, ect. out.  They've had their runs, and frankly lack the charisma to stand with these sony characters.  And I LIKE most of these series to watch.

Message 65 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jun 17, 2012

I dont think any anime or comic character has a place in here at all. Its supposed to be a celebration of the PS brand, having third party characters in it at all brings this entire concept down a little but it can be accepted. Anime and comic characters have nothing to do with Playstation unless Sony came up with said anime or comic. I am a huge fan of anime and manga in general but they should stay in their respective games. I do agree with Narwhal though, Disgaea would be awesome because they are PS exclusive.

Message 66 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jun 17, 2012

Hey guys. I just got this really good idea.

Harry Potter in PASBAR!

I remember playing the games as a kid on the playstation, and according to what I've heard, the games did very well commercially. That is perfect for this game.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJQ8VP1E92JWiOQjJLTwCvk5ZFR1rvgYAOr6QVQhCC-PRRW-rt

He would have a unique move set with all his magic and stuff, and would fit in perfectly.

Awesome, right?

Message 67 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jun 17, 2012

lol well if you want a magician they could add Fynn from the new release Sorcery! PS exclusive and does the same stuff as Harry

Message 68 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 18, 2012

I see sarcasm. xD

Message 69 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Jun 18, 2012

Sadly, Disgaea 1 took a brief and failed spin on the DS.  Wich, I am glad to say, speaks for the expanded tastes of the PS family of gamers.  Disgaea 2-4 are exclusive however, and given to his wild personality/presence in the story of EVERY Disgaea game since 2/ system exclusivity, I say Axel.  If we overlook the nintendo failure, then I would also say Etna (<3) and Prinny.  I mean, it's just not disgaea without the adorable little penguin demon things now is it? (and yes I know exactly what they ARE, I'm sparing the spoilers.)

I think Flynn WOULD be awsome, but I fear he hasn't had the time yet to reach "all star" status.  Perhaps a future DLC or sequel addition?  Don't get me wrong, I like Sorcery (if you haven't yet, TRY IT FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD!) and DO think Flynn should eventually have a place here, just too soon.  Everybody else on this list has had at least 2 games (even Fat Princess) and has earned accolades on all.  Most have earned several GOTY titles or better, both from sony family and external raters.  Sorcery is actually really good, but a lot of people who openly dislike Move are panning it for that, damaging it's appeal factor to the out crowd.  Give it time and a sequel and I think no one could challenge Flynn being present in this lineup.

Worth pointing out that Sony Entertainment owns the copywrites and marketing rights to THOUSANDS of movies, between their studios and the aquisitions of other studios.  It's feasible that we may see some movie characters (or skins) show up in here before the end.

Message 70 of 78 (66 Views)
0 Likes