Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: Who I'd Like to See in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Jun 11, 2012

oh, I thought you were against the inclusion of anime characters in general. I would like to see a digimon character too. Their various specials can be them digivolving into stronger forms for a while. I could see Greymon in the game. Maybe even v-mon and stingmon in the game together like the ice climbers. Their special could be Impaildramon for a while. XD

I didn't know Disgaea or NO More Heroes were anime. I see that Disgaea has a LOT of games on the ps2, psp, and ps3. I would be happy with any anime rep, as long as they have an anime I could watch.

I want Batman in the game too Marko.

Message 51 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 11, 2012

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I can see Batman and Snake becoming like BFFs and that would be a very humurous thing to add to the storyline

Photobucket

hahahahaha this needs to happen!  the most hardcore bromance ever conceived!  if there is a huge over arcing story, batman and snake could totally team up for the majority of it hahaha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Jun 11, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

I can see Batman and Snake becoming like BFFs and that would be a very humurous thing to add to the storyline

Photobucket

hahahahaha this needs to happen!  the most hardcore bromance ever conceived!  if there is a huge over arcing story, batman and snake could totally team up for the majority of it hahaha

I like totally 100% support this now, fan-art needs to be made like now. xD

Message 53 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2023 posts

Jun 11, 2012

RichYungThaBest wrote:

oh, I thought you were against the inclusion of anime characters in general. I would like to see a digimon character too. Their various specials can be them digivolving into stronger forms for a while. I could see Greymon in the game. Maybe even v-mon and stingmon in the game together like the ice climbers. Their special could be Impaildramon for a while. XD

I didn't know Disgaea or NO More Heroes were anime. I see that Disgaea has a LOT of games on the ps2, psp, and ps3. I would be happy with any anime rep, as long as they have an anime I could watch.

I want Batman in the game too Marko.

Also, RichYungThaBest,don't forget that this existed, because I never did and I think it could be a great influence if Digimon were added in.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/82/Digimon_Rumble_Arena.jpg/256px-Digimon_Rumble_Arena.jpg

Message 54 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 11, 2012

I agree completely with the whole batman thing but it'd have to be an arkham city style batman. But I also think there should be jak and daxter and, ratchet and clank. The could be switchable mid game. You know, like you press a button and change characters mid game. having them as exclusive tag teams and that being special for them would be unique. Furthermore I think they should have the following characters included into the game (just suggestions): Cole from infamous, Solid snake from metal gear, sack boy from (using his different gadgets) little big planet, Nathan hale from resistance, Ryu hayabusa from ninja gaiden, sly cooper from sly cooper, Chris redfield from resident evil, tron from tron, *joel from the last of us, Lara croft from the new tomb raider, pacman from pacman, and spyro from spyro. They could also add characters that were not main protagonists from games like uncharted, ratchet and clank, and such. Overall I cannot wait to get my hands on this game.

Message 55 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 12, 2012

thatdamnnarwhal, have i ever told you that you are my most favorite guy on these entire forums? hahaha that video just sealed it for me

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 56 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 12, 2012

If we're throwing in characters like Sora from Kingdom Hearts why dont we bring in Disney's lead mascot himself, Mickey Mouse! He can be the Mr Game and Watch of PASBR using stuff from his genre as the basis of his attacks. Steamboat Mickey, Plane Mickey, Fantasia Mickey, Epic Mickey, Orchestra conductor mickey etc.

Bring in Mickey Mouse!

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ly1nxj.jpg
Message 57 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 12, 2012

We couldn't unless they work out like Billion copyright things.

Message 58 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jun 12, 2012

Sora, Sephiroth, Cloud, and Raiden FTW!!

Message 59 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jun 12, 2012

wow, I have no idea this game existed. This gives me hope for a digimon rep knowing that it can be done, but I highly doubt it.

If Superbot is genuine in that they pick characters that have interesting movesets, then Digimon is a must. They claim that Big Daddy was put in due to the moveset possibility even though BD is more associated with the 360, so Digimon should have a chance. Implementing digivolution would make the game very interesting.

Message 60 of 78 (39 Views)
0 Likes