Dec 09 2012
By: Asis_aka_Talent Wastelander 768 posts

Who Has Fought Asis_aka_Talent?

100 replies 883 views Edited Dec 9, 2012

And What are you thoughts? 

Sorry for the randomness but i really do need feedback im trying to improve here.  I have fought at least 30 of you guys on this forum so please leave me a little feedback and for everyone that does I will do the same in return!

Oh and if you havent fought me add me I 1v1 all the time and hold high level ffas sometimes as well!!!

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 1 of 101 (883 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Re: Who Has Fought Asis_aka_Talent?

Dec 9, 2012
wanna fight now? I am kind of bored heh and i'll write something here
Message 2 of 101 (869 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Sup Asis.

Feedback: Your a much better player than me first of all. You stay very mobile making it really hard to land things. Your ability to read the opponent is actually pretty good. You know the ins and outs of the game. The little tips that people never apply. For example you know that you can just throw some one if their just excessively rolling through you. I'm not saying you haven't been doing this but make sure you approach the enemy correctly! For example don't go jumping towards Sir Dan alot because any good sir dan will read you and  set you up for super. Your Sackboy is really good and im glad it's not the campy tight. hmmm thats all i can think of right now. lol.

Image Hosted At MyspaceGens
Message 3 of 101 (861 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Thanks chance and your right I have been trying to come at people in a safer way lately!! I need you to train me how to use spike because I admire great spikes because he looks so cool beating someone up lol plus i know a little boomrang trick with him I want to show you....

Now Chance I feel like your one of the better people I've fought you catch on very fast and I have a feeling that a couple of months from now your going to be one of the best people and prob one of the top spikes.  I would say that if you worked on more set ups for you level 1 and 2s you would be scary good lol.  As you learn more match ups I feel like your going to be a serious force I look forward to your progress... Also you should fight my partner Chof_23 he will teach you the FP match up and omg hes beast lol

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 4 of 101 (801 Views)
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

Yeah add me broski

Message 5 of 101 (799 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Dec 9, 2012

can i play against you i sent you a freind request etc.

"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 6 of 101 (796 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

ok we'll play in a sec im going to add you you now and fight you right after i finish this breakfast!!

Message 7 of 101 (788 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
252 posts

Dec 9, 2012
lovely .. breakfast ? ha its 5pm.
"All those moments will be lost..in time...like tears in rain"
Message 8 of 101 (783 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Dec 9, 2012

im on the east coast of the USA

Message 9 of 101 (776 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Dec 9, 2012

I fought you in Rakum's tournament, u were sacboy and i was Jak.  Out of three i beat you once.  What did u think of the match?   I thought you were really good and had good up close skill.

Message 10 of 101 (756 Views)
0 Likes