Wastelander
690 posts

Re: Who Do You Want More? Crash or Connor?

Nov 2, 2012

Look around at other game sites, I've seen plent y of other polls that have Crash higher than an AC rep. But anyway, I figure just ignore what's-his-face, pretty much everything he said in that post was wrong/opinion, plus the guy clearly has a tough time with English, so probably just trollin' for fun to begin with.

Message 21 of 29 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Look around at other game sites, I've seen plent y of other polls that have Crash higher than an AC rep. But anyway, I figure just ignore what's-his-face, pretty much everything he said in that post was wrong/opinion, plus the guy clearly has a tough time with English, so probably just trollin' for fun to begin with.

Mainly PlayStation fans are voting on those things, go into a group of nothing but casual gamers and Crash would be so far down on that last most PlayStation fans would cry.  Which doesn't make sense since Crash was never an official mascot and is multiplatform now.

Message 22 of 29 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Conner.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 29 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I am not much of a Crash fan, and yes Noc does have a point with casual gamers as muchas I hate to say it, but since I never player AC3 I have to go with Crash.
Message 24 of 29 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Mainly PlayStation fans are voting on those things, go into a group of nothing but casual gamers and Crash would be so far down on that last most PlayStation fans would cry.  Which doesn't make sense since Crash was never an official mascot and is multiplatform now.

I agree with this statement, yet I view it in a different light. I don't think it's necessarily fair to assume "Mainly PlayStation fans are voting...", I would perhaps word it as "Mainly people interested in buying it are voting...". I'm sure my dentist, who has just a few PS3 titles and enjoys AC, would vote Connor, but I'm also sure he has little interest in buying the game anyway. I guess it's hard to say for sure, you make a decent point.

The one thing we do know for sure is that Crash is the most wanted around here, here being the official forums and us being the most excited fans, and most wanted across various polls on the internet, biased or not, so it might not be much but maybe that counts for something.

Message 25 of 29 (81 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Crash

Playstation sig
Message 26 of 29 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Nov 2, 2012
Crash. Assassins Creed I find to be a bit over hyped, the game seriously bores me and least you could have fun with Crash.
Message 27 of 29 (45 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 2, 2012
LONG
LIVE
CRASH

Of course Crash Bandicoot,stupid question! Smiley Very Happy
Message 28 of 29 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Nov 2, 2012
I think Crash won.
Message 29 of 29 (34 Views)
0 Likes