Survivor
2609 posts

Re: Which overused move annoys you the most?

Aug 13, 2013

It's true Solid. You proved yourself many times against many people. I have the same problem playing as Raiden. All I get is hate. Screw them, you are THE best Drake I have ever seen, and you did things that I did not think were possible. I find Drake a HUGE threat, same as Raiden, but not so bad that the player themself deserves hate for it.

LOLsy Carry Punch User (CPU)
Message 61 of 81 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

Solid_Sword23 wrote:

@Bomb you calling me out and it really doesn't bother me... apparently you haven't been in the lab to test out your theories....I have.. I'm not just talking to be talking...98 percent of people online using drake isnt even using him to 30 percent of his full potential.... and If your cant get past barrel ak spam you definitely are gonna have a problem with me.... low risk high reward zoning?...so characters with high mobility and/or with divekicks can't get past him (Parappa, BD, Raiden, Dante, Nariko, Good Cole), heavy rushdown charcters don't have the upper hand against him (FP, Sweet Tooth), and there aren't people in the cast that surpasses him in zoning (Ratchet, Sackboy, Isaac and possibly Emmett)?....Yess he is super godlike and should have a throne next to Kat-_-....All the characters I named I have played against at a high level and NONE of those MU's are easy for drake...I work HARD for my victories so don't you or anybody else ever get it twisted or question the authenticity of my skill. As I said before I will dicuss it in the podcast... not really in the mood to go back and forward today

Whoa dude...calm down for a second. Did you not read this part?

BomB-RideR-14 wrote:

(not directed towards anyone in particular really, just something I've noticed)...

I'm not calling out anyone. It was literally just a general observation about the whole situation. It literally had nothing to do with you. I'm not "calling you out." So, just relax lol...

I mean...we've never even played one another really lol. I saw you playing Emmett in a quick match once, but that's about it really. I don't understand why you think I'm judging you or why you proceeded to judge me in the same way that you criticize me for...I can't really make assessments of your skill, but the same holds true for you making observations about my skill.

Message 62 of 81 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2609 posts

Aug 13, 2013

It did come across that way, even if you did say not to anyone. It seemed like you were talking specifically about Drakes in general, and playing the game where the best one in the room is your victim. If you did not mean to, that's cool.

LOLsy Carry Punch User (CPU)
Message 63 of 81 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Aug 13, 2013

I mean...I really couldn't be more clear about it. Misinterpretation isn't something I can help lol...I even specifically stated "this isn't directed at anyone in particular"...BlueDiamond caught on to what I was saying since he mentioned it has been happening a lot over at the Sly section.

I guess next time I could put that text in bold?...Eh?

Message 64 of 81 (106 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

Aug 13, 2013
I wasn't talking out that little line you took out of your post..I m talking about the other 99 percent of the post. Anyway i'm out
meme3485470395
Message 65 of 81 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Uh...well I'm sorry for having an opinion about Drake that differs from yours? Whatever dude...if you want to hate me, that's fine. I'm certainly used to it by now.

Message 66 of 81 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
914 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 13, 2013

The only thing i had a problem with is you say this "I'd like to see Drake players win more often because of their skill as players rather than tactics that any scrub can take advantage of simply because it is an online environment (Slide, Slide, Slide, Slide, Slide, or Run 'N Gun, Run 'N Gun, Run 'N Gun, Run 'N Gun)." thats the reason of what I just said earlier.

meme3485470395
Message 67 of 81 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Solid_Sword23 wrote:

The only thing i had a problem with is you say this "I'd like to see Drake players win more often because of their skill as players rather than tactics that any scrub can take advantage of simply because it is an online environment (Slide, Slide, Slide, Slide, Slide, or Run 'N Gun, Run 'N Gun, Run 'N Gun, Run 'N Gun)." thats the reason of what I just said earlier.

Ok...now you are just confusing me. First you said you had a problem with 99% of my post, now you say you only have a problem with a completely seperate post I made several days ago in another thread. So which is it?

I'm not sure how you construed that thought process as me "calling you out" as I never even mentioned you in that post at all. Again...I've never played your Drake. At which point was I targetting you? Cause...I don't see it.

Message 68 of 81 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2954 posts

Aug 13, 2013

I agree with Solid. If you can't deal with Drake's AK, don't even play All-Stars. It's not broken; it's just spammed. And there's always a way to stop spamming.

secuekl
Message 69 of 81 (71 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Aug 13, 2013

Eh...talk is cheap. I'm not really interested in calling out people's skill. Let the games speak for themselves.

Message 70 of 81 (65 Views)
0 Likes