I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Re: Which fans have had it the worse?

Sep 29, 2012

If you want to talk about hurt fans talk RPG lovers!!!!!!!!

Sure there may be more to announce but as a whole we've had no word of an RPG charecter in this game. you may think "but that's not like being a hardcore metal gear fan and buying all the games and then seeing he's not in the biggest ps game in years" and I'd say you may be right but let's think for a second. ostrasizing one favorite charecter, or ostrasizing one entire genre!!!! that hurts bad.its like being told "Hey you love this genre buuuuuuuut we don't really like ANY of the charecters in ANY of you FAVORITE games." 

Message 11 of 22 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Sep 29, 2012

The first 3 tomb raider games were exclusive. That's just as much as Spyro.

Message 12 of 22 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Pertboyz brings up a good point. Would you have been fine with Lightning instead of Cloud if I may ask?
Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 13 of 22 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

Fair points. These 4 + Lara Croft are the most important characters in PS history. There are no characters in at the moment that have made as big an impact as these guys. The current roster seems to be more focussed on selling other peoples games then their own.

If Crash, Cloud, lara, Snake and Spyro were in the game then All-Stars would have more of a focus on selling other people's games

Message 14 of 22 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Sep 29, 2012

gh3555 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

Fair points. These 4 + Lara Croft are the most important characters in PS history. There are no characters in at the moment that have made as big an impact as these guys. The current roster seems to be more focussed on selling other peoples games then their own.

If Crash, Cloud, lara, Snake and Spyro were in the game then All-Stars would have more of a focus on selling other people's games

Hows that? only two of them characters have a game coming out over the next couple of years.

Message 15 of 22 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

gh3555 wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

Hows that? only two of them characters have a game coming out over the next couple of years.

MGS Ground Zeros, Skylanders, Tomb Raider reboot.

Message 16 of 22 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Sep 29, 2012
the JRPG fans have had it the worst
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 17 of 22 (66 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

Im **bleep** SICK of little pieces of entitled **bleep** going "Lara croft should be in the game hurrr durrr im retarded." LARA WILL NEVER BE IN THE GAME. SHE IS NOT A PS ALL STAR.

Anyone who thinks otherwise can blow a horse.

Message 18 of 22 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Liam_C1991 wrote:

The first Tomb Raider was also on the PC and Saturn. The other two were also on PC and MAC

Message 19 of 22 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Sep 29, 2012

nightrunner_ks wrote:

Liam_C1991 wrote:

Im **bleep** SICK of little pieces of entitled **bleep** going "Lara croft should be in the game hurrr durrr im retarded." LARA WILL NEVER BE IN THE GAME. SHE IS NOT A PS ALL STAR.

Anyone who thinks otherwise can blow a horse.

No can do. After spending so many nights with ya mom i'm used to people with much bigger hairier nobs Smiley Happy
Hey, if you're gonna put anything useful in your posts or make a half decent point then y should I.

Message 20 of 22 (46 Views)
0 Likes