Feb 10 2013
By: PeroDag Splicer 70 posts

Which characters do you enjoy playing the most?

[ Edited ]
17 replies 219 views Edited Feb 10, 2013

For me I find Sackboy, Fat Princess, Sir Dan, and Spike the most fun to play as. Characters like Raiden,Drake,Ratchet,Dante,Sly,Etc. just feel kind of bland imo. So who do you guys enjoy playing as?

Message 1 of 18 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
293 posts

Re: Which characters do you enjoy playing the most?

Feb 10, 2013
Favorite is Drake and Cole because uncharted and infamous are my to favorite games therefore I enjoy them the most.
Message 2 of 18 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 10, 2013

I'll play as pretty much everyone though I don't know what it is but something about Parappa's playstyle just doesn't appeal to me, I know a few combos with him and I had fun with him in the beta but I sort of seemed to have lost interest in playing as him and I'm not really sure why.

Message 3 of 18 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Big Daddy. Everyone online underestimates him, and Radec because stupid people just walk into my sniper.
Message 4 of 18 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Feb 10, 2013

I played Fat Princess for a while, mostly because I love running into people who hate the bejeebus out of her and love hearing their reaction if they win. Lately I've grown fond of Sir Daniel, because him being difficult to use makes winning a little more rewarding. I also like making distance fighters think outside their comfort zone by using the shield to absorb their projectiles. I love running into Radec sniper spammers who just keep sniping at me. It's like they're think, "WHY ISN'T ANYTHING HAPPENING?!?"

Photobucket
Message 5 of 18 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Ratchet. His games were my childhood, Im getting the new ones soon, and his playstyle is fun. Plus he has the same voice as Tidus.
Message 6 of 18 (164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Sackboy! Most people underestimate him since he was nerfed, or just spam his fan with cakeinator and/or his jam projectile.

However,he can have some pretty interesting set-up! For example,his bouncepads (both down-square and up-circle) are very helpful! And I love to see people getting mad whenever I place a Checkpoint! They just run for it and completely forget to fight the others! XD

firma.PNG

Message 7 of 18 (156 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1306 posts

Feb 10, 2013

johngie wrote:
Big Daddy. Everyone online underestimates him, and Radec because stupid people just walk into my sniper.

I underestimate BD, and I still kill him. XD

Radec...dat environment wide projectile. Ugh.

Message 8 of 18 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Feb 10, 2013
OP, you put Raiden twice.
LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 9 of 18 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 10, 2013

I find Spike, Dante, and Nate the most fun to use. 

Spike is just an all around good time with all of his fun gadgets.

Dante, though hard to work with, is incredibly fun to do combos with, and it's really rewarding to pull them off. (No, not basic a** 1-2-3-empty cancel-1-2-3 combos. I mean full blown ground to air combos that take full advantage of his ability.)

Nathan is the only character I use that takes full advantage of distance, and it's really fun to run around and blast people away with his Magnum. He's got tools for a lot of situations, and that makes him really fun to use.

Message 10 of 18 (116 Views)
0 Likes