Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Which characters are actually balanced well?

Dec 15, 2012
yeah Sir Dan does build AP really fast,
if he misses, he could just try again, essentially...
Play For Fun!
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 15, 2012
Didn't mean fighting him, I've 1v1'd plenty of big daddies, they all just kind of... leave themselves open, and he's so huge it's SUPER easy to hit him with supers, he's just too slow, but then again maybe it's just because I play a fast character. Like I said, just talking from everything I've seen personally.

Sir Dan knocks me into the air and pulls back on his bow... only for the arrow to whiff because I dodged it because it's easy to tech. I've never really been killed by his level 1 outside of matches where I'm just screwing around, yeah he can built it fast but what good is it if he never lands a hit? Trust me, I love the guy, but he just isn't that good.

As I said before, I'm on the fence with Dante, he can combo into his level 1 if you know what your doing, but due to all his setups taking years he seems to get knocked out of it way too fast. His level 2 is pretty garbage as well as it's one of the easiest to roll through
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1125 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Seeing whose balances is very opinionated. Everyone has a opinion on who is balanced and not. All i can say is those that are overpower and used TO ME is raiden and kratos.. The rest are fine. Sir dan might need help though.. he has a chicken throw thatt really is very useless. Thats my two cents.

p.s also few supers need fixing like big daddys little girl(be cool if she moves at least a little bit). evil cole level 2 (fighters not getting trapped by the vortex when their downand get back up).narikos number one (just weird)

ps allstar  sig

farts.... excuse me.. *farts louder
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (57 Views)
0 Likes