I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Re: Which character is your least favorite?

Jul 20, 2012
crash is good spyro meh (if confirmed)
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 41 of 110 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 21, 2012

MrEpic1 wrote:

Cole has a very entertaining and dramatic games, an InFAMOUS 2 things made you cry, In InFAMOUS 1 Parts made you hate and cry, plus not to add the hard bosses, awesome enemies and conduits. Nice story layout. And very comical.

A variety of powers given throughout the game, fun free roam element, side missions to keep you busy, UGC missions so the game never ends. And gives you the choice to be evil or good, and it gives you the feeling that your in control. Brilliant cutscenes. Fun Parkour element. And have you even played the games?

Aww, poor baby, can't take a differing opinion?

I played the first Infamous -- Sony gave it away for free, remember, and that was about all it was worth -- and the demo of the second. Neither one made me change my opinion that Cole was absolute garbage, as was the game.

You know the problem? Sucker Punch didn't know what they wanted the character to be. They wanted to make him relateable, so they gave him the bike messenger job, no costume, no superhero name, right? But then they also thought they wouldn't be able to justify such a relateable character if the player wanted to make him evil (Infamous) ... so they gave him the voice of Wolverine and Clint Eastwood's love child. It's pretty hard to take his silly one-liners seriously when he has that voice. "YOU REALLY NEED HELP ZEKE" isn't the funniest line at the best of times but with that voice?

There's also the story to consider. Leaving aside the "Kessler is Cole" BS (yeah, apparently your voice gets clearer as you get older), the "super secret organisation" twaddle that he was involved in has been done to death. And why, exactly, Sucker Punch felt the need to write the most annoying, unlikeable female character ever into the story and then have Cole make it his entire duty to win her back over the course of the game before mourning her downright irrelevant death is beyond me. Unless you go down the Infamous route, in which case he doesn't try to win her back ... then mourns her anyway. I mean, why?

So that's the story in tatters. Now for the rest of the game; the free-running is done worse than Assassin's Creed and Prince Of Persia, the missions were repetitive, as was the combat, missions were the only activities to do in the city, the levelling-up system lacked depth, the city itself was unimpressive and maybe you'd like to explain to me just how drug dealers can become infected with a disease and suddenly have the aiming skills of Bullseye?

There you go, I've laid waste to your entire argument without the single use of an obnoxious picture. Would you like to give it a try or is it a bit too grown-up for you?

Message 42 of 110 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Jul 21, 2012
^WE GIT A HATER!!! Infamous is a bad **bleep** game. Ond of the best games ever. And literally none of your points make any sence.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 43 of 110 (214 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Infamous was surprisingly a great game, I expected it to be bad when I tried it but was pleasantly surprised on the end result,
Photobucket
Message 44 of 110 (184 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Jul 21, 2012
For all y'all FP and Toro haters I challenge you to a round where I'll play either and show you they aren't "slot wasters"
Message 45 of 110 (180 Views)
Sackboy
367 posts

Re: Which character do you think is a bad addition to this game?

Jul 21, 2012

Fat Princess. 

Nobody cares about her! 

Message 46 of 110 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 21, 2012
Bread, you show em! >Smiley Very Happy

Toro's the man! Err... Cat! He wishes her were a man... :/
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 47 of 110 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

BreadAndToast wrote:
For all y'all FP and Toro haters I challenge you to a round where I'll play either and show you they aren't "slot wasters"

I don't hate her. I think she has a valid reason to be in and I'm glad as that shows SuperBot is paying attention to us. I'm just saying that I personally wouldn't mind grabbing a Coke and watching her fall off a cliff instead of grabbing her hand. AKA, I personally don't like or hate her.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 48 of 110 (171 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Jul 21, 2012
@disturbedsavio Are you kidding? Look at my avatar, I care about FP! She doesn't have a huge following sure your right but she's still a part of Playstation and deserves a spot in this game, (btw I can't wait till FP 2 comes out) I challenge you as FP choose whoever you want
Message 49 of 110 (165 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 21, 2012
I think it was a great idea to introduce her right off, imagine the backlash if she was revealed later at one of the events Smiley Tongue
Photobucket
Message 50 of 110 (161 Views)
0 Likes