Wastelander
778 posts

Re: Which character is your least favorite?

Jul 20, 2012
Either Fat Princess or Big Daddy (Though they both look like fun characters). And did someone really call Toro a slot waster...? Whoever did declared war on my soul (I honestly didn't know about him until he appeared here, and it looks like he'll be one of my mains).
Message 31 of 110 (300 Views)
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Cole. Never been able to stand him. A boring character with no redeeming qualities, perfectly indicative of the dive that modern video game protagonists have taken.

Message 32 of 110 (292 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Jul 20, 2012

i love everyone

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 110 (289 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1040 posts

Jul 20, 2012
ttytt parrapa until i got to play as him like him now then its big daddy the ganon of PSASBR least fav
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 34 of 110 (288 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Frinker wrote:

Gotta stick with fat princess... however I love every over character in the roster , the only characters I would truly hate that could be announced are James Bond, Spiderman and Batman..

So, does this mean you would tolerate Goku? lol, jk.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 35 of 110 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Cole. Never been able to stand him. A boring character with no redeeming qualities, perfectly indicative of the dive that modern video gameprotagonists have taken.

tumblr_le5mwmD3UU1qd7n3q.gif

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 36 of 110 (275 Views)
Wastelander
690 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Parrappa; Fat Princess is great I think.  Her game is to PS3 as Castle Crashers was to Xbox (before it came to ps3), so she fits right in as an all star, but parrappa? I've seen him but never new his name before now, not an all star in my book.

Overall though from what I've seen from the panels, I really enjoy the Superbot team and look forward to whoever they pick.

Message 37 of 110 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Guest_1001 wrote:

Cole. Never been able to stand him. A boring character with no redeeming qualities, perfectly indicative of the dive that modern video game protagonists have taken.

Cole has a very entertaining and dramatic games, an InFAMOUS 2 things made you cry, In InFAMOUS 1 Parts made you hate and cry, plus not to add the hard bosses, awesome enemies and conduits. Nice story layout. And very comical.

A variety of powers given throughout the game, fun free roam element, side missions to keep you busy, UGC missions so the game never ends. And gives you the choice to be evil or good, and it gives you the feeling that your in control. Brilliant cutscenes. Fun Parkour element. And have you even played the games?

Photobucket
Message 38 of 110 (260 Views)
Wastelander
762 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Frinker wrote:

Gotta stick with fat princess... however I love every over character in the roster , the only characters I would truly hate that could be announced are James Bond, Spiderman and Batman..

So, does this mean you would tolerate Goku? lol, jk.

i wouldnt take kindly to Goku and Digimon either tehe

Rayman for all stars
Message 39 of 110 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
183 posts

Jul 20, 2012

I don't know some characters, so I don't think I can say which is my least favourite.

Message 40 of 110 (248 Views)
0 Likes