Re: Which assassin do u want?

Sep 21, 2012

Zebra_Thief wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Rebornthunder wrote:

conner

and Kat is a good vita rep

Both are a good Vita rep.

Im sorry but from what ive seen from Aveline. IDk i just dont think shes all that great besides the fact that weve sen no gameplay of her... I see no reason fot her to be in the game... What up with you pulling for the very unpopular characters?

I pull for characters that make sense from a business stand point of what the company is currently doing.

Message 21 of 49 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 21, 2012

desmond 100% the series is about him plus his alternate costumes could be the different assassins. and he has all their moves anyways.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 22 of 49 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 21, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

desmond 100% the series is about him plus his alternate costumes could be the different assassins. and he has all their moves anyways.

Even so, Aveline would be better for Vita sales and I have a feeling that we'll be following someone other than Desmond in Liberation.

Message 23 of 49 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Even so, Aveline would be better for Vita sales and I have a feeling that we'll be following someone other than Desmond in Liberation.

oh i agree;p but a lot of people dont want aveline, im just suggesting an alternative that nobody else seems to think of:smileyhappy:

Message 24 of 49 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 21, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

oh i agree;p but a lot of people dont want aveline, im just suggesting an alternative that nobody else seems to think of:smileyhappy:

I know, and I do agree with that idea but if I worked for Sony I would do what best for the Vita since it needs it and most fans don't think about it that way.

Message 25 of 49 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

I know, and I do agree with that idea but if I worked for Sony I would do what best for the Vita since it needs it and most fans don't think about it that way.

yeah: if we get kat itll solve that problem though:smileytongue:

Message 26 of 49 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 21, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

True, but then there's the argument of Big Daddy has a Vita game coming out so we're good on Vita Reps.  It's hard to say who should be in and mean it.

Message 27 of 49 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 21, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

True, but then there's the argument of Big Daddy has a Vita game coming out so we're good on Vita Reps.  It's hard to say who should be in and mean it.

yeah:smileytongue: people need to get over themselves and just be happy to have the game and whos in it:smileyhappy:

Message 28 of 49 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Sep 21, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yeah:smileytongue: people need to get over themselves and just be happy to have the game and whos in it:smileyhappy:

I already got who I wanted, although it's the new version of him I'm still happy because I like his jacket. Lol xD

Message 29 of 49 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Sep 21, 2012
It's hard but I'll have to go with Ezio, how he would play would be a mystery but Connor has a good chance. I'll be happy with either except Altàir
Message 30 of 49 (73 Views)
0 Likes