Sackboy
460 posts

Re: Which Spyro for PSASBR?

Sep 12, 2012
Really don't see much of a difference other than it's better graphics and he is older.
Message 21 of 33 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Sep 12, 2012
That's the only difference. He looks the best if ya ask me. The Spyro in the 1st/2nd LoS is a younger Spyro tho. He only looks old in 3.
Image Hosted At MyspaceGens
Message 22 of 33 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 12, 2012

I have watched skylanders gameplay and it actually looks good, the game isn't about spyro in my opinion its just bthey thrw him and cynder in there to get older audienced to recognize them. I still don't like the design of spyro but in his attack style he would be similiar to original and legends spyro.

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 23 of 33 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I have no problem with Skylanders! I just believe that, seeing as they changed Spyro's design so much, that they should have just called him something else; or at least used his old design.

But yeah, as much I'd prefer the original design for several reasons, I wouldn't be surprised, if Spyro actually made it into the game, that it would be his Skylanders version.
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 24 of 33 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Sep 12, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I have watched skylanders gameplay and it actually looks good, the game isn't about spyro in my opinion its just bthey thrw him and cynder in there to get older audienced to recognize them. I still don't like the design of spyro but in his attack style he would be similiar to original and legends spyro.

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

LoS has the most dif style of fighting compared skylanders n original have similar

Message 25 of 33 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 12, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

LoS has the most dif style of fighting compared skylanders n original have similar

he has tail attacks almost exactly like what I have seen from skylanders. 

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 26 of 33 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Sep 12, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Nope, also in los there are element furys and dif element powers

Message 27 of 33 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 12, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Nope, also in los there are element furys and dif element powers

the elements are similiar to his breathes in enter the dragonfly in my opinion except for the earth one

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 28 of 33 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Sep 12, 2012

The original please Jesus the original please. Please.

Message 29 of 33 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Spyro's had Fire, Electricity, Ice, Water, Bubble and Earth breath Smiley Tongue the last 3 have changed around a bit.
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 30 of 33 (65 Views)
0 Likes