I Only Post Everything
1044 posts

Re: Which Jak would people want to see?

Jul 9, 2012
dark/light jake could be 2 different stances like toro. Guns & eco in his original stance and light jak has healing/ap ability and a shield dark jak is all about melee attacks hes very strong and very fast thats all i can think of. Oh and one mOAr thing do toro have nine supers
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 21 of 23 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 9, 2012
i wish haha the same 3 no matter what stance he is in
Message 22 of 23 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

Jul 16, 2012

CountMario wrote:

Man, this is hard. Personally, I would like to see older Jak with Jak 1 Eco powers and guns and his supers being Dark Jak and Light Jak. I really could care less about whether they use the costume from 2 or 3 since the other will be an alternate skin, definitely. Also, for the poeple that wonder if Supebot will let older Jak use Eco powers, they allowed Big Daddy to use Plasmids, and the first Big Daddy to use that was Subject Delta from Bioshock 2 (Who should definitely be an alternate skin by the way).

I don't mean to brag or anything, but it turns out my prediction was right on the spot! for Jak! HUZZAH!

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 23 of 23 (77 Views)
0 Likes