well not as in a blood bath but yeah lol

Message 81 of 93 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Which Cloud Strife version?....

Dec 5, 2012

Uknowho wrote:
**bleep** is this? Ummm can we all agree that ice cream cake is yummy?

Seems reasonable.

Message 82 of 93 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I love ice cream Cake ^.^
Message 83 of 93 (86 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Preferably one from either Crisis Core or the original game. Definitely not from that brutally offensive Advent Children film. (A film that throws character developments, key plot points, and world logic out of the window in order to produce over-the-top high flying anime fight scenes.)

I never quite understood why they picked an Asian-inspired look for Tifa and Cloud when they were shown in AC, anyway. It was always my assumption that the protagonists of VII came from vastly differing racial and geographic backgrounds. And Nibleheim is clearly a European name.

But if I was here detailing everything wrong with AC, I'd be here all day. My vote goes to the original purple SOLDIER-uniformed Cloud. (With one shoulder pad....because science.) Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 84 of 93 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

Preferably one from either Crisis Core or the original game. Definitely not from that brutally offensive Advent Children film. (A film that throws character developments, key plot points, and world logic out of the window in order to produce over-the-top high flying anime fight scenes.)

I never quite understood why they picked an Asian-inspired look for Tifa and Cloud when they were shown in AC, anyway. It was always my assumption that the protagonists of VII came from vastly differing racial and geographic backgrounds. And Nibleheim is clearly a European name.

But if I was here detailing everything wrong with AC, I'd be here all day. My vote goes to the original purple SOLDIER-uniformed Cloud. (With one shoulder pad....because science.) Smiley Tongue

Does AC = Assassin's Creed?  This is very confusing.

Message 85 of 93 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 5, 2012

the kingdom hearts cloud is my favorite

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 86 of 93 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 5, 2012
AC in this case stands for "Advent Children"- A FF7 movie. It wasn't very good, lol sooo I heard that FF13 versus might actually be released before the decade of 2022Smiley Frustrated
Message 87 of 93 (46 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

Does AC = Assassin's Creed?  This is very confusing.

Assassin's Creed, definitely. You remember that part where Cloud suddenly had the ability to fly to the top of the city, mark all of the Templars, then kill them simultaneously! Man, it was so cool, it was better than the best over-the-top action in Naruto AND Bleach combined! Smiley Tongue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 88 of 93 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 5, 2012
And to top it off he did it...Super sayian!
Message 89 of 93 (35 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Uknowho wrote:
And to top it off he did it...Super sayian!

Oh, OHHHHH! I love the way you think! Hold on, I need to go update my anime wishlist blog!

WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 90 of 93 (33 Views)
0 Likes