Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Re: Which Cloud Strife version?....

Dec 5, 2012
Ufourtunetly, even if I did buy it...it still won't get enough sales...I would not even be 0% of all sales to beat FFVII sales...if it took that to get a Advent Children FFVII remake with the combat that I know it will have, beleive me when I say that I would have bought as many FFXIII games as possible...I would have just gave them away to friends and waited for the elloted sales.
Message 71 of 93 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Cloud is not Emo...If you played the game then you would understand all the stress that Cloud has on his shoulders by trying to live both his life a Zacks...At a point in time Cloud actually thought he was Zack!! Have you even played FFVII and FFVII Crisis Core?
Message 72 of 93 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:
Ufourtunetly, even if I did buy it...it still won't get enough sales...I would not even be 0% of all sales to beat FFVII sales...if it took that to get a Advent Children FFVII remake with the combat that I know it will have, beleive me when I say that I would have bought as many FFXIII games as possible...I would have just gave them away to friends and waited for the elloted sales.

The childhood is strong with this one.  Anyway, enough of the stupid joke that's just being plain arrogant and you know it.

Message 73 of 93 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Joke!???? O.o What joke??? Now I am confused???
Message 74 of 93 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Cloud? not emo? you have to be joking, do you even know where the word emo comes from?

Message 75 of 93 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Well it sure as heck isn't from Cloud....Is it from you? You know what, that was rude of me...Sorry anyways, try having a brother die in front of you with a puddle of blood where he lays then get back to me. That is what I call traumatizing.
Message 76 of 93 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:
Joke!???? O.o What joke??? Now I am confused???

This one, "The childhood is strong with this one."

Message 77 of 93 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:
Well it sure as heck isn't from Cloud....Is it from you? You know what, that was rude of me...Sorry anyways, try having a brother die in front of you with a puddle of blood where he lays then get back to me. That is what I call traumatizing.

Joke's not funny im talking serious here not trolling or anything and for your information EMO comes from Emotional or emotion so next time you try to "insult" anyone just inform yourself. And im really sorry bout your brother I know how hard it is since ive been through a similar expirience so im sorry bout your lost

Message 78 of 93 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Well....I was talking about Cloud and the death of Zack...but I did have something similar happen in my real life so thank you for your sympathy...
Message 79 of 93 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Dec 5, 2012
**bleep** is this? Ummm can we all agree that ice cream cake is yummy?
Message 80 of 93 (41 Views)
0 Likes