Fender Bender
2908 posts

Re: Which Cloud Strife version?....

Dec 5, 2012

Either FFVII Cloud with Advent Children and Kingdom Hearts 1 alternate costumes or Advent Children with FFVII and Kingdom Hearts 1 alternate costumes.

Message 61 of 93 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Which was supposed to "surpass" FFVII sales and that will never happen XD
Message 62 of 93 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:

You have been paying attention LR: FF13?  The game defintely has potential to make it happen.

Message 63 of 93 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Ma-mashi wrote:

You have been paying attention LR: FF13?  The game defintely has potential to make it happen.

Not a chance. Its still lightning, a protagonist many people really don't like. They just need to move onto 15. Lets release a remake of 7 at the same time as LR and see which one wins.

Message 64 of 93 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I am soory to say that it wont make it. I am kind of not suprised at SquareEnix's attempts at trying to make something "Better" then Cloud. Did you also know that if IF they do somehow get sales higher or the same as FFVII, they are then going to do a FFVII remake which is the icing on the cake for me (I hate icing XP) cause I know that that will never happen which means I and other fans will NEVER get the FFVII Remake that has been asked for before.
Message 65 of 93 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Daxyehn wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Ma-mashi wrote:

Not a chance. Its still lightning, a protagonist many people really don't like. They just need to move onto 15. Lets release a remake of 7 at the same time as LR and see which one wins.

Let's see between the die hard childhood fans and the fact that LR hasn't had a chance to sprout wings that's a no brainer.  Anyway, you would be shocked by the stuff they're doing with the game.  They're changing the game again much like they did with FF7, they're trying to revitalize the Final Fantasy Franchise.  If you seen gameplay for Versus 13 then you essentially already know the gameplay for LR: FF13.

Message 66 of 93 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:
I am soory to say that it wont make it. I am kind of not suprised at SquareEnix's attempts at trying to make something "Better" then Cloud. Did you also know that if IF they do somehow get sales higher or the same as FFVII, they are then going to do a FFVII remake which is the icing on the cake for me (I hate icing XP) cause I know that that will never happen which means I and other fans will NEVER get the FFVII Remake that has been asked for before.

Then I guess it's time to start cheating on your childhood to get it back now is it?

Message 67 of 93 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I still would rather play the awesome Wanna be Sasuke then Lightning...No offense =( Call me sexist but I like playing the guys more then girlls and thats with every game.
Message 68 of 93 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:
I still would rather play the awesome Wanna be Sasuke then Lightning...No offense =( Call me sexist but I like playing the guys more then girlls and thats with every game.

Interesting.

Message 69 of 93 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 5, 2012

IMO Lightninig is badass no matter what other ppl say bout her.... just because shes a women or because she's "A Cloud wannabe" cause i dont recall her been as emo as Cloud lol just saying...

Message 70 of 93 (50 Views)