Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Re: Which Cloud Strife version?....

Dec 5, 2012

Either Cloud or Noctis. If Cloud, it should be Advent Children Cloud as the base of the fighting. we have seen Cloud's fighting style for n Dissidia ,but not the Awsome Cloud from Advent Children. I would like to see Cloud use 1-5 swords in battle like the Bad **bleep** he is in the movie!! Dosent anyone want to see Cloud fight like he does in the present instead of the basic 3 slashed s then the enemy goes flying across the screen like a rag doll!? Talking about Dissidia if anyone didnt know...anyways, his basic square attacks would be the dual weild blades the can do so many combos and even knock a few bullets away (like say Drake's Ak. He can knock away 3 bullets at a time before the rest hit him. He can not knock aay a sniper shot or any explosive materials.). Then his triangle attacks would be the Buster Blade with all blades connected. Triangle is ment to be Heavy attacks while square is basic attacks and circle is ment to be "special" ability attacks. The circle would be Fireaga and sonic burst things like that. He can climb up walls a little higher then Raiden (trying to limit the wall run from Dissidia a bit) he can not slide down the wall but can briefly stick his dual blades in the wall for more hight in the air. As for the Ultimates or Specials, S1 would be cloud chargeing up a wave blast from the buster blade (kinda like Spikes but, dosent go across the screen and it shrinks the farther it goes). S2 would be Cloud charged up with Mako energy and moves a bit faster and jumps higher, can not double jump in this form but can wall climb higher then usual. He uses the Buster blad and basically slash away XD This lasts almost as long as Raidens but lowered by 2 secounds. And last but not least is S3, he splits his Sword into five pieces and can send the swords out at the enemy of his chooseing (it is dodgeable and can be evaded so dont woory) or it can be a cinematic seen where he basically does the same thing h didto Sephiroth at the end of their fight and obviously a instant 3 kills. One of his taunts will be the the obbious, "Not interested..." quote (I love that quote and not because of Cloud), the other 2 taunts I havent thought of so suggestions would be nice same as intros and outtros. What do you guys think!? And Noc...please be honest and not biased =(

Message 51 of 93 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012

BUMP* I want to hear what people have to say =)

Message 52 of 93 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Ma-mashi wrote:

BUMP* I want to hear what people have to say =)

I can tell you what they're really saying, "I love my childhood dreams."

Message 53 of 93 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 5, 2012
He would look like how he does in Dissidia. But his downloadable alt is Zack, and his unlockable is Cloudia, or his Advent Children Outfit.
Message 54 of 93 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I know ,but wouldn't you rather see a different fighting style for Cloud then the one two three combo?
Message 55 of 93 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 5, 2012

This thread just needs to die already.

Message 56 of 93 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
327 posts