Dec 05 2012
By: arrownoir Uncharted Territory 1693 posts

Where's the patch?

6 replies 195 views Edited Dec 5, 2012

Sackboy's still cheap as dirt and online still broken as Shhhhhh!

so, where the hell is it? I know I didn't download it, because it never asked me to when booting up the game and it wasn't in my PS+ auto download list

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 1 of 7 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Re: Where's the patch?

Dec 5, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

so, where the hell is it? I know I didn't download it, because it never asked me to when booting up the game and it wasn't in my PS+ auto download list

They didn't set any particular date for it, so why are you acting like it's supposed to be out?
Message 2 of 7 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
311 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Sometime this week it was supposed to come out. People were expecting it yesterday but it still hasnt come out, but its expected to be either today or tomorrow (sometime before Saturday).
Message 3 of 7 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 5, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

arrownoir wrote:

They didn't set any particular date for it, so why are you acting like it's supposed to be out?

I thought it was supposed to be yesterday, that's what I kept hearing online and from IGN, even here

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 4 of 7 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Dec 5, 2012
I wasn't aware there is a patch in the works. Are there details on what it will include? I'm really curious about whether or not character skills are going to be buffed/nerfed or if it's just bug fixes and the like.
Message 5 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 5, 2012
THought they said early this week, so no idea.
Message 6 of 7 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
517 posts

Dec 5, 2012

arrownoir wrote:

There have been so many kill limit/ stock matches what I have lost purely because Sackboy got his lvl 3.  All they need to do is speed up the bubbles or make it so that you don't respawn in the bubbles.  I agree with the cake nerf, but I think the jam was taken down a little too harshly.  Maybe they did it because it has the ability to bounce around and has a better chance of hitting people.  If they just did this tweak with his lvl 3, everything would be solved. 

Message 7 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes