Nov 29 2012
By: khailcon Hekseville Citizen 309 posts

Where's the friends list info?

4 replies 71 views Edited Nov 29, 2012

Why doesn't All-Stars show what game mode people are playing on my friend's list?

if Call of Duty, Battlefield and Borderlands 2 can do it. Why not this game?

"Khailcon

Playing arcade mode: Big Daddy"

Too hard to ask for?

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 1 of 5 (71 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Re: Where's the friends list info?

Nov 29, 2012
Are you really complaining about that?

At most, that will show "Arcade mode" for about 7 minutes, then it'd say somehting different.

Message 2 of 5 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
350 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Maybe because theres not that many different game modes that you can play with each other. You know like in call of duty, theres team deathmatch, kill confirmed, moshpit, search $ destroy and about 7 more, plus zombies and campaign. 

but that would be cool so if you see one of your friends in "Versus Mode" you know there doing 1v1 so you can message them saying "I got next!" lol

Jozai custom made signature photo jozaigoodcolesignature_zps1ca25a9d.gif
Message 3 of 5 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 29, 2012

Fourty4Four wrote:
Are you really complaining about that?

At most, that will show "Arcade mode" for about 7 minutes, then it'd say somehting different.

Not complaining per-se. Would be nice to have that feature, and it doesn't seem hard to include. My point being that I get invites while I'm playing arcade, or invites when I'm in a 4v4 already. Why not let the game tell others what I'm doing?

Like the person below you said. It would be neat to see a 1v1 match and calling next. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 4 of 5 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 29, 2012
I know what you mean I would like to know if a friend is a t the mnenu so I am not wasting my time sending an invite that he won't see untill two minutes later after I gave up, Would just ike to see name-at main menu or name- ranked, quick match vs you get the idea to help with inviting mainly
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 5 (36 Views)