Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Re: Where did SuperBot say there would be 20+ Characters?

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2012

Here's a YouTube interview where the question is asked specifically. Skip to 3:40.

Interviewer: "Has the full roster been announced?"

Omar: "Well we're only talking about the 20 characters that we've announced so far, so yeah, you'll just have to stay tuned and see what happens."

He doesn't really confirm or deny much, but I figured I'd post it anyway for you guys to see for yourselves.

Message 31 of 45 (217 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 28, 2012
There are 20+ characters. FACT.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 32 of 45 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 28, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

Here's a YouTube interview where the question is asked specifically:

Omar: "Well we're only talking about the 20 characters that we've announced so far, so yeah, you'll just have to stay tuned and see what happens."

He doesn't really confirm or deny much, but I figured I'd post it anyway for you guys to see for yourselves.

^ thank you for linking thisSmiley Happy im to lazy right now to go back to things

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 33 of 45 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Sep 28, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

Here's a YouTube interview where the question is asked specifically:

Thank you. 

Message 34 of 45 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Sep 28, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

Says who?

Message 35 of 45 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1094 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Message 36 of 45 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

Says who?

Logic.

20 characters in now. Plus a boss. that's over 20.

Smiley Very Happy

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 37 of 45 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Sep 28, 2012

It's an unfortunate thing with this community that things said are often taken so extremely far out of contest and warped as they are filtered between users and readers until the meaning that it ends up having is completely opposite to what the intention was, very much like chinese whispers.

Let's take the "Lara Croft debunk" for instance. This tweet was sent that simply said that crystal dynamics "big reveal" was not Lara Croft being in PSAS as one fan suggested. This was all that was said, yet by the power of chinese whispers, this ended up being interpreted as LARA CROFT IS 100% NOT IN THE GAME. People got carried away with it, and this eventually became known as fact even though it was anything but.

It happens many times regarding this game. Such as the confirmation of an FF rep by Omar, the confirmation of more PS1 reps by Seth, and many more. Things are warped into what people want to believe, people find their own justifications for them, and eventually it becomes known as fact, and this is the case with the superbot saying 20+ characters rumour.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 38 of 45 (167 Views)
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Paramedic293 wrote:

It's an unfortunate thing with this community that things said are often taken so extremely far out of contest and warped as they are filtered between users and readers until the meaning that it ends up having is completely opposite to what the intention was, very much like chinese whispers.

Let's take the "Lara Croft debunk" for instance. This tweet was sent that simply said that crystal dynamics "big reveal" was not Lara Croft being in PSAS as one fan suggested. This was all that was said, yet by the power of chinese whispers, this ended up being interpreted as LARA CROFT IS 100% NOT IN THE GAME. People got carried away with it, and this eventually became known as fact even though it was anything but.

It happens many times regarding this game. Such as the confirmation of an FF rep by Omar, the confirmation of more PS1 reps by Seth, and many more. Things are warped into what people want to believe, people find their own justifications for them, and eventually it becomes known as fact, and this is the case with the superbot saying 20+ characters rumour.

Nuff said

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 39 of 45 (151 Views)
Sackboy
460 posts

Sep 28, 2012

You guys do realize that any comment on how big the roster will be is meaningless because there is going to be DLC? Any comment on being over 20 (which there are no official ones) can easily be debunked by the fact that those comments are still true even if the game ships with only 20 characters because once the DLC is added it will be over that.

Message 40 of 45 (103 Views)