Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Where did SuperBot say there would be 20+ Characters?

Sep 28, 2012

Zezzler wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:
i really dont want to look them up

It's not illegial to be wrong. Just admit it.

zeothedeathgod wrote:

hes just a PR guy, he doesnt actually have any information on it, hell people that work for superbot have been shown to make mistakes xD so.... Smiley Tongue

You realize PRODUCT RELATIONS is all about convaying information from the developer or publisher to the press and public right? It's their job to be right. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

ouch o.0 but hes been wrong before in the past, multiple times, this is the same guy that said crash and spyro are in the game.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 45 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Seth Killian Said:

We hear from the fans about that stuff all the time…trying to represent those characters and bring everybody out to sort of play and made explicit effort to not just make it about PS3 or even about PS2, definitely goes back to PS1 as well. You’ll know what I’m talking about very shortly. It’s good stuff.

--------------------------------------------

Can you actually read? He never said there that there would be any more PS1 characters. He said that they are well represented   in the game. That could mean anything. For all we know, he could be saying that we will understand that all the characters are represented well once we get the full games in our hands. 

HE DOES NOT ever say that there will be a new PS1 charcter anywhere in there.

Message 22 of 45 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Zezzler you are trolling hard. You say it's his job to be right, right? Yet he says that the flying creature in the uncharted might be a dragon from lair. Either he's right and that's not a creature from bioshock infinite or he omg doesn't know what he's talking about.
Message 23 of 45 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
596 posts

Sep 28, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

this is the same guy that said crash and spyro are in the game.

Source needed.

Message 24 of 45 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Seth Killian did not say there will be another ps1 character. He says "you will know what im talking about shortly" which who knows if he was referring to ps1 characters. Skip to 9:30

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 25 of 45 (157 Views)
Sackboy
568 posts

Sep 28, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

Zezzler keep up to date please :smileywink: Haven't you hear Omar say that there would be a Final Fantasy rep? That's basicly already more then 20+.. Source? I'm gonna search fot the video for you :smileywink:

Yea im 152% sure he never said that an FF rep would be in. This is what happened

"Is a Chimera going to be in?" "Stay tunned" "i hope he's not in"

"Is Emmit Graves in the game?" "Stay tunned" "i hope he's not in"

"is an FF rep in" "Stay tunned" "HOLY **bleep** HE CONFIRMED AN FF CHARACTER!!!!"

again its people forcing themselves to believe stuff

i couldve sworn superbot posted on twitter when someone asked "is there a FF character in?" and they replied "We havent announced a FF character yet" thats what people have told me anyways;o

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

^This.. Stefan get your facts straight before you post Smiley Wink 

I can't find the link of it >.< But I won't give up.

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 26 of 45 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Anthony805 wrote:
Zezzler you are trolling hard. You say it's his job to be right, right? Yet he says that the flying creature in the uncharted might be a dragon from lair. Either he's right and that's not a creature from bioshock infinite or he omg doesn't know what he's talking about.

^ this too. yeah he said spyro and crash were in around the time the game was announced xD i believe once he said snake was in too.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 27 of 45 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 28, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

StefanForsell24 wrote:

I-Dentity- wrote:

Zezzler keep up to date please Smiley Wink Haven't you hear Omar say that there would be a Final Fantasy rep? That's basicly already more then 20+.. Source? I'm gonna search fot the video for you Smiley Wink

Yea im 152% sure he never said that an FF rep would be in. This is what happened

"Is a Chimera going to be in?" "Stay tunned" "i hope he's not in"

"Is Emmit Graves in the game?" "Stay tunned" "i hope he's not in"

"is an FF rep in" "Stay tunned" "HOLY **bleep** HE CONFIRMED AN FF CHARACTER!!!!"

again its people forcing themselves to believe stuff

i couldve sworn superbot posted on twitter when someone asked "is there a FF character in?" and they replied "We havent announced a FF character yet" thats what people have told me anyways;o

Which again could meann anything

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 28 of 45 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Why does something pop out and people just right on the bandwagon i mean why would paul gale being giving us more character hints and just a couple days ago he found out of some other characters in this game i know right now with tgs,and eurogamer not pleasing fans and giving them what they overexpected doesnt mean other characters arent in i mean for those who dont belive him he was the one who told us about this game,he confirmed ratchet and clank in this game deconfirmed james bond and knows of more characters in the game my god people you cant believe everything you hear.
Message 29 of 45 (139 Views)
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 28, 2012
PG is not emplyoed by superbot, or sony.
He has information on it. It's not his fault they decided to not reveal.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 30 of 45 (136 Views)
0 Likes