Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2924 posts

Re: When is the next update?

Mar 6, 2013
Psych you must not play with many skilled players in your games because no even in FFA a skilled player will not be beaten by a drake of Kratos spammer and they will not be out supered. However I am active in tournaments and play 2v2s with other good players and when we face double drakes or double Kratoses or even both on the same team we don't lose. It's all about the player and learning how to deal with them. It's as simple as that. But sure Kratos and Drake also need nerfs but I bet you that even if it happens you will still have just as much trouble against them.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 11 of 15 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
578 posts

Mar 6, 2013

MarcusSoul wrote:
Psych you must not play with many skilled players in your games because no even in FFA a skilled player will not be beaten by a drake of Kratos spammer and they will not be out supered. However I am active in tournaments and play 2v2s with other good players and when we face double drakes or double Kratoses or even both on the same team we don't lose. It's all about the player and learning how to deal with them. It's as simple as that. But sure Kratos and Drake also need nerfs but I bet you that even if it happens you will still have just as much trouble against them.

What I said before:

Who even does 1v1's in this game? You go online and it's all FFA or 2v2. Plus a skilled Drake or Kratos will 9/10 beat a skille d player.

Also adding, I have only ever had about 2 skilled players on my team before and those were the only 2 times we won against Drakes and Kratos spam, plus everyone apparently knows all of kratos's combos which gives him ridiculous AP, by the time I get enough AP for my 1st super (and I'm the one throwing the most punches) He's on his 3rd. Same goes for Drake, but instead of combos its barrel + AK or that Punch + Slide+ Punch + AK attack.

Message 12 of 15 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Drakes fine... and no i don't play drake. Kratos needs to get nerfed... the way he is makes me think the people who made this game are pure idiots and this is not a joke, i'm serious.

Tsukihime

PhotobucketMy Ps3 died Friday, May 30, 2008.

Sony has now taken the life of three ps3's in the household...Failure rate = 90%. The 4th probably doesn't have much time left. Poor thing has a maximum of no more than 2-3 months to live
Message 13 of 15 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8475 posts

Mar 6, 2013
Pshhhh I play 1v1 all the time in stock matches.
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Message 14 of 15 (43 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
578 posts

Mar 6, 2013

Clyde158 wrote:

Drakes fine... and no i don't play drake. Kratos needs to get nerfed... the way he is makes me think the people who made this game are pure idiots and this is not a joke, i'm serious.

Says the Treasure Hunter!

Message 15 of 15 (37 Views)
0 Likes