16 replies 426 views Edited Jan 16, 2013
I've been waiting and waiting can anyone tell me when we get kat and emmett
Message 1 of 17 (426 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Re: When are we getting the dlc

Jan 16, 2013
Keep on waiting and get used to it. We probably won't get it till late January or early February. It's going to be relatively soon since Some DLC notes were posted by a SB dev on here a few days ago.

Guys, please do some research regarding DLc and patches for pS and XBox. Fees are crazy, 40,000 dollars and all this waiting for a small amount of content. And once this drops there will be floods of OPness, and hating as to why Kat and Emmett.

Remember, This is SBs first game as a small company. They dont have the cash flow like other huge games like Little big planet or Cod. This is taking forever not because of SB not wanting to answer us and keep us informed, but because of BS contract regulations, and the ridiculous amounts of money involved. The only way this game will get constant patches and DLC is if sales are threw the roof, hopefully with the Japan release soon. I've seen this before though, its sooo much easier to use steam and patch for next to nothing instead Of paying Sony and Microsoft a stupid amount to use their services and name brand.

Hate to be a buzz kill but it's the truth.
Message 2 of 17 (413 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jan 16, 2013
The answer probably hadn't changed 24 hours after the previous thread Smiley Happy
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 17 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 16, 2013

"Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon"

Message 4 of 17 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Jan 16, 2013
my guess is late 2015 but it could be less.
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 5 of 17 (380 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Jan 16, 2013
This Week

Message 6 of 17 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 16, 2013

It came out over 2 weeks ago, you missed it man that was the only time they were free, now if you try to download them Superbot sends you a PM with the subject being "U mad bro?" and the troll face at the bottom, yes everytime you hit the download button you'll keep getting copies of the same message.

Message 7 of 17 (347 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Jan 16, 2013

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

It came out over 2 weeks ago, you missed it man that was the only time they were free, now if you try to download them Superbot sends you a PM with the subject being "U mad bro?" and the troll face at the bottom, yes everytime you hit the download button you'll keep getting copies of the same message.

Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 8 of 17 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Jan 16, 2013
I don't really think it's the fact of the characters not being released, but the fact that they don't try at all to communicate with the fans and just leave us waiting with no information, leaving us to speculate. That is not a good strategy that they are using as it leaves the fans extremely angry. (Not trying to compare it to this series) Brawl had a WAY better form of communication when they released characters, stages, items, etc. SuperBot is a great company, but their lack of communication with the fans, as well as issues unaddressed in the game after many updates (which is entirely their fault because their focus testers did not address these issues before the game and patches were released) is what's killing them. We all know this is true. They need to step their game up big time.
Message 9 of 17 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Jan 16, 2013

Fat_Slapper wrote:
Keep on waiting and get used to it. We probably won't get it till late January or early February. It's going to be relatively soon since Some DLC notes were posted by a SB dev on here a few days ago.

Guys, please do some research regarding DLc and patches for pS and XBox. Fees are crazy, 40,000 dollars and all this waiting for a small amount of content. And once this drops there will be floods of OPness, and hating as to why Kat and Emmett.

Remember, This is SBs first game as a small company. They dont have the cash flow like other huge games like Little big planet or Cod. This is taking forever not because of SB not wanting to answer us and keep us informed, but because of BS contract regulations, and the ridiculous amounts of money involved. The only way this game will get constant patches and DLC is if sales are threw the roof, hopefully with the Japan release soon. I've seen this before though, its sooo much easier to use steam and patch for next to nothing instead Of paying Sony and Microsoft a stupid amount to use their services and name brand.

Hate to be a buzz kill but it's the truth.

Makes sense to me...But at the same time we can still feel special that superbot was willing to pay 40.000 bucks to give us free dlc for the first 2 weeks...lol..Though with these taking so long i wonder how long it will take when they start working on payed dlc...I could care less how long it takes though because im more concearned with wanting to know some more dlc character info being kat and emmet

Message 10 of 17 (279 Views)
0 Likes