Reply
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
2007 posts
 

Re: When I see a Nintendo fanboy talk about PSAS

Aug 11, 2012

It doesnt need to be fixed. It needs to be the opposite. Destroyed. 



One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 41 of 49 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: When I see a Nintendo fanboy talk about PSAS

Aug 11, 2012

sertyla wrote:

You kinda just admitted they milk him.


i never said they werent

Message 42 of 49 (87 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
1823 posts
 

Re: When I see a nintendo fanboy talk about PSAS

Aug 11, 2012

Okay, I think we're drifting a bit here. This thread it meant for ignorant, childish Nintendo fans, not to insult Nintendo in general.

 

I'll admit I'm not a fan of them or their business practices, but in the same way their views on PSASBR don't affect our enjoyment of it or its sales, the way we see Mario being overused is irrelevent to the Nintendo fans that are genuinely okay with a new Mario title every year

______________________________________________________________________________


I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:


Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg


Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.


Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 43 of 49 (85 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: When I see a Nintendo fanboy talk about PSAS

Aug 11, 2012

sertyla wrote:

It doesnt need to be fixed. It needs to be the opposite. Destroyed. 


u would you think you guys work for sony. people on here get so mad at another companys success

Message 44 of 49 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/05/2012
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: When I see a Nintendo fanboy talk about PSAS

Aug 11, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

sertyla wrote:

It doesnt need to be fixed. It needs to be the opposite. Destroyed. 


u would you think you guys work for sony. people on here get so mad at another companys success


when its not justified. Nintendo makes a killing off little kids and grandma's with their gimmicks. Their not evolving gaming. Their not striving to be better. all they want to do is make a profit. and you can see that by the games and consoles they dish out. It makes it really hard to respect a company like that.

Message 45 of 49 (76 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: When I see a Nintendo fanboy talk about PSAS

Aug 11, 2012

Daxyehn wrote:

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

sertyla wrote:

It doesnt need to be fixed. It needs to be the opposite. Destroyed. 


u would you think you guys work for sony. people on here get so mad at another companys success


when its not justified. Nintendo makes a killing off little kids and grandma's with their gimmicks. Their not evolving gaming. Their not striving to be better. all they want to do is make a profit. and you can see that by the games and consoles they dish out. It makes it really hard to respect a company like that.


 "all they want to do is make a profit"

 

exactly they gotta eat to. dont forget its a business.

Message 46 of 49 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
2007 posts
 

Re: When I see a Nintendo fanboy talk about PSAS

Aug 11, 2012

Yet if I went on a nintendo forums they would be doing the same. ''Oh the playstation sucks coming out with new I.P.S. every year''



One Time "Face Of WWE" champion, 12-07-14 to 12-28-14
Message 47 of 49 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/05/2012
Offline
1332 posts
 

Re: When I see a Nintendo fanboy talk about PSAS

Aug 11, 2012

sertyla wrote:

Yet if I went on a nintendo forums they would be doing the same. ''Oh the playstation sucks coming out with new I.P.S. every year''


-_-

Message 48 of 49 (61 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: When I see a Nintendo fanboy talk about PSAS

Aug 11, 2012

Nintendo_FanBoy.PNG

POST INSULT BELOW

Message 49 of 49 (54 Views)
Reply
0 Likes