Jan 09 2013
By: StarGalaxy37 Sackboy 457 posts

When I say "Main" what comes to mind?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 143 views Edited Jan 9, 2013

I come from Smash Bros and when I hear the term main, it was used to generally say "This was my main go to guy for any situation; I could rely on him/her and only him/her" Now when I hear "Mains", it doesnt make a whole lot of sense as main is really one. You have a secondary but not multiple as Justin Wong said a while back...                                                                               

Having a secondary character is a very good thing, because there will always be a bad match up for your main fighter. The only problem is that most of the time, your secondary character might not be on par with your main character.

The main point of me throwing this out there because I truly believe the word is being misused or misunderstood. Have a secondary if you you want but please not muliple characters make that character a projection of yourself

Message 1 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: When I say "Main" what comes to mind?

Jan 9, 2013
i read smash bros
i stop reading
im leaving

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 7 (139 Views)
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 9, 2013
Um logic behind that please?
Message 3 of 7 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Boopin

Message 4 of 7 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jan 9, 2013

"I come the Smash"?

Message 5 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 9, 2013

Character that you're best with In the majority of situations. Character you play with the most. That's what I think "main" is, so I classify myself as a parappa main. Kinda like your go-to-character

Message 6 of 7 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Big Daddy
18887 posts

Jan 9, 2013

I interperet main as the character a person uses the most, and are most skilled with. 

Secondary I consider the character that a person uses most frequently when they don't use their main. But some people may use their main so much, that they don't really have a dedicated secondary, so they may say they have more than one, if they switch between a couple characters when not playing their main.

Message 7 of 7 (79 Views)
0 Likes