Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: Whats your Beta impressions

Aug 10, 2012

I just wish they had an offline or a tutorial. It's a bit jarring to be shot into the game, not knowing the chars, and just dying in a ffa.

Once you figure everything out though it's a blast. I can't wait for the full game! 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 10, 2012
hey zeothedeathgod i'm listening to a podcast and typing at the same time and btw i changed "news" to moves
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 10, 2012
i wish there was going to be a collectors edition. I'd buy that full price
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
41 posts

Aug 10, 2012

so I've played a few matches and here's my impressions:

Fun as hell, really chaotic, very difficult, satisfying supers, completely different to SSB, really hard to track your player when theres two or 3 of the same character in the game, can see competitive aspect of it but button mashing also works, very VERY unique..doesnt feel like anyhing else.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (51 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Aug 10, 2012
Could be one of the best games. If the roster is good we are certainly in for a treat :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Aug 10, 2012
I played as all the characters and fat princess was awsome. She has a great move set, and so did everyone else. I cant wait to play the game now.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (45 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Aug 10, 2012
I've played for about an hour today and I'm loving the experience so far. I've been able to get a win with everyone except Fat Princess and Kratos thus far ( I'm struggling to get kills with FP) My favorite moment so far was me being stuck at zero kills with Sweet Tooth but then in the last 10 seconds of the match I was able to activate my lvl 3 and net 5 kills. #Clutch
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 10, 2012
The characters im best with are parappa and sweet tooth dont like using fat princess and im not skilled with radec but to me worst part of the beta is of course when it freezes and when i play as parappa and go against 3 kratos,or 3other parappas
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
370 posts

Aug 10, 2012

i freakin love this game. even if they mess up the final roster ill still buy because the gameplay demands it. ive never heard of parappa before this game and now him and Sly occupy all my playtime. if they continue to add characters whose gameplay is so fun and creative then i wouldnt care if they added "horrible" characters or characters that "make no sense" to ungrateful fans. every character i play with excpet radec i feel like i have a fair chance to win. when everyone has put some time in to actually learn the game, competitively this game will rock. I give KUDOS to Superbot. Well worth the money i spent making a foreign account and it ill again be wiell worth it in October. PSABR GOTY???

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (33 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Aug 10, 2012
The beta was hard for the first maybe 3 matches but I got used to it pretty quick and now it is so fun!! It's really balanced and everything about it just screams pure fun. My characters from favorite to least are kratos sweet tooth sly raided fat princess parrapa. Parrapa is really the only character I really sick with but mainly because I haven't used him much to learn his moves. Overall the game is a blast and I'm always saying one more match at least 5 times! Can't wait for the full game

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (30 Views)
0 Likes